New pics of Wardancer

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
3 yr old now..maturing...here is is today..

Attachments

• DSC00024.jpg
    DSC00024.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 201
  • DSC00018s.jpg
    DSC00018s.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 182
  • DSC00029.jpg
    DSC00029.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 196
  • DSC00026s.jpg
    DSC00026s.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 164
  • DSC00028s.jpg
    DSC00028s.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 183

DeeCee

A horse of course!
Oh LA LA!
Spotted Mountain Horse Association Breed Standards: SMHA Official Breed Standard Website

The SMHA foundation books are open to spotted Stallions, Mares and Geldings who meet the breed requirement and pass the certification standards according to the requirements above. It is strongly suggested that breeding habits be directed towards purifying the breed (one mate should be of strong genetic Mountain Horse characteristic, such as a KMSHA stallion, of at least 50% or better Mountain Horse blood). If this practice continues generation after generation, the Spotted Mountain Horse will contain the maximum amount of genetic characteristics possible to recognize them as a true Mountain Horse.

HELLO - I see SMHA registration in WarDancer and Panda's near futures!
WarDancer bred to Dani and Panda bred to my boys will bring the size UP in the breed for sure. :yay:

Last edited:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Oh LA LA!
Spotted Mountain Horse Association Breed Standards: SMHA Official Breed Standard Website

The SMHA foundation books are open to spotted Stallions, Mares and Geldings who meet the breed requirement and pass the certification standards according to the requirements above. It is strongly suggested that breeding habits be directed towards purifying the breed (one mate should be of strong genetic Mountain Horse characteristic, such as a KMSHA stallion, of at least 50% or better Mountain Horse blood). If this practice continues generation after generation, the Spotted Mountain Horse will contain the maximum amount of genetic characteristics possible to recognize them as a true Mountain Horse.

HELLO - I see SMHA registration in WarDancer and Panda's near futures!
WarDancer bred to Dani and Panda bred to my boys will bring the size UP in the breed for sure. :yay:

TOO BIG FOR ME!!! These are toys for the "John's" :buddies: