New place in callaway

crazysquid

Your user title SUCKS
Didnt you just post a thread talking about how great it was and that it just opened?:confused:
Yes but I guess I was "advertising" too much so it got canned lol I don't work there or own it but the owner has been cutting my hair for the past 6 years along with 3 other woman that work there so I thought I would let everyone knw that there's a nother place to go to now trying to help out the community. I just copied and pasted from her website on my last post but I guess I should have thought before I posted so I wouldn't get nazi pm's

lovinmaryland

Yes but I guess I was "advertising" too much so it got canned lol I don't work there or own it but the owner has been cutting my hair for the past 6 years along with 3 other woman that work there so I thought I would let everyone knw that there's a nother place to go to now trying to help out the community. I just copied and pasted from her website on my last post but I guess I should have thought before I posted so I wouldn't get nazi pm's

I thought I saw one on here earlier and thought you may have lost your mind :lol: