New Prez new gun?

SPF001

Not too worried about the location thing. I may be moving before January, if they wanted to they could still find you. The only way you could get away from that is to buy used (private party) and no one is selling anything good right now.

Now I am looking at the RRA entry tactical. On their site what options would be handi to have?

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Not too worried about the location thing. I may be moving before January, if they wanted to they could still find you. The only way you could get away from that is to buy used (private party) and no one is selling anything good right now.

Now I am looking at the RRA entry tactical. On their site what options would be handi to have?

Well RRA already come with a 2 stage trigger and a nice grip, the only other thing that you might want, and this would be depending on your plans with it, but the railed foregrips are nice if you plan on adding a light or a verticle foregrip ect.... It is a pretty expensive option if you don't have plans to add accessories though.

Also good luck if you plan on ordering it direct from RRA there is a 6 month wait or so on most of their rifles. Best bet is to try to find a store that has it in stock.

SPF001

I found them on gunbroker with a 4-6 week wait time, Impactguns and atlanticfirearms had them in stock but were a little more.