New rant on drivers

limblips

PREMO Member
Today was the final straw. It is time I rant again. Folks, including the SM sheriffs, the large arrows on the road that show a turn accompanied by a sign that says right lane must turn right mean that you must turn!!!! To the SM deputy at 3:49 PM today blowing by on the right (no lights or siren) through the intersection at Shady Mile Drive I assume the laws don't apply to you. I do think that the people you cut off were, as evidenced by the brake lights and screeching tires, unaware of your intent to not turn. I admire your service and truly appreciate it, but I abhor your poor example. If you were heading to an emergency, I could understand, but since you were in no hurry all the way to the bridge I can safely assume that was not the case. Keep it safe out there!

Gummie

Note the time and the unit id if possible and report it to the duty officer as soon as possible. The DO must take the citizen's compliant and should ask if you want to be contacted as to the action taken.

Just because the person is a peace officer does not give him the right to endanger his life and the lives of private citizens.

2xmommie

Years ago I got in a car accident thanks to a cop like that. IHe tried to say it was mu fault. I got a tickect. When we went to court so many people showe up to suppoert me. He was charged with with several things including lieing under oath.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Years ago I got in a car accident thanks to a cop like that. IHe tried to say it was mu fault. I got a tickect. When we went to court so many people showe up to suppoert me. He was charged with with several things including lieing under oath.

:sobrietycheckpoint: Busted.

onebdzee

off the shelf
Today was the final straw. It is time I rant again. Folks, including the SM sheriffs, the large arrows on the road that show a turn accompanied by a sign that says right lane must turn right mean that you must turn!!!! To the SM deputy at 3:49 PM today blowing by on the right (no lights or siren) through the intersection at Shady Mile Drive I assume the laws don't apply to you. I do think that the people you cut off were, as evidenced by the brake lights and screeching tires, unaware of your intent to not turn. I admire your service and truly appreciate it, but I abhor your poor example. If you were heading to an emergency, I could understand, but since you were in no hurry all the way to the bridge I can safely assume that was not the case. Keep it safe out there!

He was on his cell....my 18 yr old was stopped at the light waiting to make the right onto 235 and saw him, too

T

toppick08

Well, at least he/she didn't throw a ciggy butt out the window.......:lmao:

:buddies: