New Shopping Center on 235

thurley42

HY;FR
Maybe it will be another Wawa...

If you ever find yourself in Fayetteville, North Carolina...take time to visit the Waffle House, then go directly across the street and visit the other Waffle House.....

No kidding..you can hit one from the other with a football...

Navy Federal? Are they planning to move from San Souci? Else that just doesn't make sense.

Cedar Point has a number of them within a few miles of each other, and they all do well. One on base, one just outside Gate 2, Main branch on Maple Rd....

BernieP

Resident PIA
Just freaking great, another little pissant strip center with another traffic light.
This is why Waldorf looks like hell, all the unconnected little strip centers.
It's not the mall, no we don't want a mall. We dont want to park our car and walk from store to store, we'ld rather drive a quarter mile to the next entrance

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
It is in a bad spot to get into and out of. Maybe they should or could move.

They are planning to move to new location with drive thru windows for people who are in hurry.

As for me, I will be happy to use drive thru because I don't have to drag all of the kids in with me to wait forever in that long line.

belvak

Happy Camper
Rite Aid across the street from CVS? Who's logic was that?

Like someone else said (sorry, can't remember who) COMPETITION!

Going to be a megaplex. Combination indoor go kart track and drive-in movie. Rose's Place has the franchise for the new Hooters. Sonic is branching out into ethnic cuisine and opening a Sonic Taco
Bell. The new nail salon will also offer pet grooming. And the Jackson-
Hewitt tax place goiing in will also offer home loans. The Hallmark store
will also have an adult book section in the back room complete with
"toys". A five story parking garage is planned out behind this.

:yahoo:

:sarcasm:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Same logic as putting 3 mexican rest. in one block, 3 asian rest. at san soucci, and 2 pizza joints next door (ricks and mom & pop) to each other.

That logic

I believe that Rick's was established before Mom & Pop's.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
I heard Dan Snyder and Joe Gibbs got together and bought up that land to build a new football stadium for the Redskins (Rednecks Field) and a new NASCAR track for the SMIB 500 to be raced under the lights next summer. :yay:

I heard Dan Snyder and Joe Gibbs got together and bought up that land to build a new football stadium for the Redskins (Rednecks Field) and a new NASCAR track for the SMIB 500 to be raced under the lights next summer. :yay:

:nono: That's just the plans for the Go-Kart track.