New Stores in Leonardtown?

Clem72

So in addition to what looks like a three store strip on the southbound side of route 5, the work on the opposite side seems like it might accomodate 6 or more storefronts.

So, do we have any idea of what may be coming to these locations (other than a liquor store and nail salon)?

kk2187

So in addition to what looks like a three store strip on the southbound side of route 5, the work on the opposite side seems like it might accomodate 6 or more storefronts.

So, do we have any idea of what may be coming to these locations (other than a liquor store and nail salon)?
On the northbound side in front of Clark's Rest is a self storage facility.

mitzi

Enough! There's accidents everyday, including myself tearing up the front of my car. Nobody does the speed limit, they pull out right in front of you, and it's only getting worse.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You joke, but I would probably go. The other two Mexican restaurants in Leonardtown are probably my least two favorite in the county.
Yeah I was only half kidding... We really like the one that opened in Callaway shopping center.

Clem72

Yeah I was only half kidding... We really like the one that opened in Callaway shopping center.

I like that one as well, though the seating is limited. I believe its the same guys that do Plaza Tolteca and Los Guayabos. Those are my three favorite. I don't think I have ever been disappointed with a meal at one of those locations. Salsas on the other hand, they have good service but I just cant seem to find anything on their menu that I actually like.

DogWhisperer

Does anyone have any idea what's going to be replacing Chaney's by the movie theater and what is going behind the theater? I heard they might be putting in a Royal Farms where Chaney's was.

BernieP

Resident PIA
You joke, but I would probably go. The other two Mexican restaurants in Leonardtown are probably my least two favorite in the county.
Two!?
Calling any of them "Mexican" is an insult to the culinary tradition to the country and people of Mexico :killingme