New SUV!!!

sockgirl77

congrats

vraiblonde said:
Okay, I finally decided I'm too old to run around in my Jeep Wrangler. :frown: The dash leaks so my feet get wet when it rains. Plus the windows are a PITA and the car is 13 years old. So guess what I got!!

A 2004 Toyota 4Runner! I LOVE it!!!! I went shopping for either a Jeep Liberty or a Rav4 but Larry couldn't get behind the wheel of either of them. So we compromised and got the 4Runner. YAY!!!
looks nice :high5: :clap: :thewave:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Must not slam all SUVs...

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
aps45819 said:

You referring to fact that most SUV's are really mini-vans with 4-wheel drive or that idiots lower SUV's because it looks cool :confused:

Congrats Vrai :cheers: According to C&D the 4Runner is on a truck frame- making it a real SUV.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
vraiblonde said:
A 2004 Toyota 4Runner! I LOVE it!!!! I went shopping for either a Jeep Liberty or a Rav4 but Larry couldn't get behind the wheel of either of them. So we compromised and got the 4Runner. YAY!!!

I'd say you won out on the compromise! A 4Runner from a RAV4 is a nice upgrade!!

Congrats on the new ride, you yuppy suburbanite soccer-mom type! You'll fit right in with the other MILF's in the carpool lanes at school.

:cheers:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
thakidistight said:
you lookin at gettin rid of the Wrangler?
Why? You want it? It's red with a black soft top, everything works fine on it, but the dash leaks when it rains - it has since I bought it new. Has A/C that I've never used except every now and again to prove it works, 5 speed manual, brush guard, 4 cyl, mechanically sound but zero creature comforts. Radiator was just replaced a couple of weeks ago, water pump is only two years old, brakes and tires are good.

There's nothing wrong with the Jeep except that I'm too old to enjoy it anymore. :ohwell: $2500 firm and it's yours.

dustin

UAIOE
vraiblonde said:
Why? You want it? It's red with a black soft top, everything works fine on it, but the dash leaks when it rains - it has since I bought it new. Has A/C that I've never used except every now and again to prove it works, 5 speed manual, brush guard, 4 cyl, mechanically sound but zero creature comforts. Radiator was just replaced a couple of weeks ago, water pump is only two years old, brakes and tires are good.

There's nothing wrong with the Jeep except that I'm too old to enjoy it anymore. :ohwell: $2500 firm and it's yours.

Have you tried replacing the front window seal?

I hear that if you fold down the front window it can cause the seal to leak.

2,500 is a good price!

what year is it? pics?

vraiblonde said:

Heck yea im interested in that!!! PM me