New Tack Shop

R

remaxrealtor

The new shop opened at Flat Iron Farm last week! I can't say much since I haven't wandered in there yet, but I know they plan to have a pretty good selection. I'll take a look today. It's called "horseTrading" and it's in the back of the first barn on the right. I'll fill everyone in on what they have later today!

R

remaxrealtor

appyday said:
:rolleyes: is she better :shrug:
She's not butt scootin' on the floor any more! We went for a run this am and she's much friskier!

Here's the low down on the new tack shop....

Some good sales on Weathabeata blankets, etc., Nice riding britches, boots, etc. Pretty full stock of wormer, meds, etc., but not cheap. I think it'll be worth it to skip the drive elsewhere.

I met the owner and her daughter, both very nice, and she said she'd carry any personal favorites I have, just put them on her list. Also lots of grooming stuff. They're just getting going, so they don't have a huge stock, but it's worth stopping in!

R

remaxrealtor

fredsaid2 said:
Do you remember some of the clothing/helmet brands they carry? Thanks!
I was specifically looking at Dublin boots. I have training in the morning so I'll take a closer look.

mingiz

Horse Poor
Tomorrow she will have all the answers.... :lmao:
Hey since you'll be going there..We lent our donkey Jill to Bubbie at Christmas and our blanket for her didn't come back. It's a foal size..I think it was purple if not dk blue.Has hay string on it. It's beat up but hers..Could you ask around we came up there one day and no body had a clue. She needs it...She's old and gets cold easily and misses her blanky... :huggy: :flowers:

PrepH4U

mingiz said:
Tomorrow she will have all the answers.... :lmao:
Hey since you'll be going there..We lent our donkey Jill to Bubbie at Christmas and our blanket for her didn't come back. It's a foal size..I think it was purple if not dk blue.Has hay string on it. It's beat up but hers..Could you ask around we came up there one day and no body had a clue. She needs it...She's old and gets cold easily and misses her blanky... :huggy: :flowers:
Hey mingiz I could give you a donkey sized blanket, but it comes with the little donkey, how would you like that deal? :shrug:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
PrepH4U said:
Hey mingiz I could give you a donkey sized blanket, but it comes with the little donkey, how would you like that deal? :shrug:

hey if it's a mini donk, contact Busterduck. she's got them. Appy you already have an A$$ remember? :smack:

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
PrepH4U said:

is it a Mini? if Mingiz isnt i may know someone who is...

PrepH4U

SAHRAB said:
is it a Mini? if Mingiz isnt i may know someone who is...
Yep she is a mini about 4-5 yrs (have to look). As far as donkey's go she is good for the farrier, a sweetie and loves to cuddle. I am half-azzed trying to find good homes for her and my horses.

mingiz

Horse Poor
appyday said:
does that include my ass? Its a male..he likes to sit on the couch and watch tv and yell at me. You still want him??

Oh hell no.... :smack: I got one myself..... :lmao: No 2 legged mules in this house.......... :whistle:

R

remaxrealtor

GREAT day with LOU! He's really staying on the bit now and giving me a chance to work on all my issues!

Tack Shop info.:

They aren't carrying feed yet, maybe down the road. Here are a few brands I jotted down:
Stubben, Kerrits, International, Dublin, Breyer, Troxel, Miller, Crosby, Crump, Whitman, Ariat..........the list goes on. They have a lot of off brands as well and their pricing is great now that they've hooked up with the distributors!

W

WildHorses

appyday said:
does that include my ass? Its a male..he likes to sit on the couch and watch tv and yell at me. You still want him??

:lmao: :killingme :lmao: :howdy: