New Tapas restaurant in Leonardtown.

tuffenuff2

Has anybody tried this new restaurant " TapasOlogy" on Washington street in Leonardtown? I love tapas!!!!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
The wife and I went a couple of weeks ago and it was very good. The smoked meat plates tasted great, the chorizo 👍 . My son had the lamb chop special and he almost licked the plate. Same owners as Cow and Fish (RIP) and Il Picolo Morso.

TPD

the poor dad
For some reason, Leonardtown just is not on our rotation for restaurants. It takes about the same amount of time for us to drive to Leonardtown as it does Solomons but we always end up in Solomons. Been to Sweet Bay (?) once about 2 years ago and enjoyed it - never been back. We like tapas but usually go to Charles Street for that. I will try to make the car turn left to Leonardtown next time we are looking for a meal.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

For some reason, Leonardtown just is not on our rotation for restaurants. It takes about the same amount of time for us to drive to Leonardtown as it does Solomons but we always end up in Solomons. Been to Sweet Bay (?) once about 2 years ago and enjoyed it - never been back. We like tapas but usually go to Charles Street for that. I will try to make the car turn left to Leonardtown next time we are looking for a meal.
Don cha live on a farm? I thought farmers grew everything they needed to live. Vegetables, milk, bacon, steaks, eggs, etc. Wuz up with dat? :whistle: