New Theater Coming Across from Wildewood?

bilbur

Typical bunch of rotten spoiled f***kin gansta in-breds here... and the rest of you that allow them.. are JUST as bad!

I give up on this forum! Yes, forever! I don't need to waste my time with a pile of in-bred spoiled losers... who think they know it all and have to revert to name calling and other nasty forum baloney! I hope local people start seeing what this foum and website really represent... For those that are wise, be sure to tell the advertisers what they are supporting...

Oh! and my PM isn't broken if anyone would like to take this offline and personal! I'd love the pussies to grab a few! Otherwise... f**k *ff!

THE END!

Doesn't it cheapen your argument when talking about name calling and then calling a whole group of people "in-bred spoiled losers"? :whistle:

Pete

Repete
Typical bunch of rotten spoiled f***kin gansta in-breds here... and the rest of you that allow them.. are JUST as bad!

I give up on this forum! Yes, forever! I don't need to waste my time with a pile of in-bred spoiled losers... who think they know it all and have to revert to name calling and other nasty forum baloney! I hope local people start seeing what this foum and website really represent... For those that are wise, be sure to tell the advertisers what they are supporting...

Oh! and my PM isn't broken if anyone would like to take this offline and personal! I'd love the pussies to grab a few! Otherwise... f**k *ff!

THE END!

no no YOU go #### OFF

Beta

Smile!
Doesn't it cheapen your argument when talking about name calling and then calling a whole group of people "in-bred spoiled losers"? :whistle:

i'm pretty sure he usually responds to his own post. he usually starts the namecalling and thinks he read it somewhere else. :roflmao:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

#logic

Attachments

• logic.jpg
    logic.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 70

slotpuppy

Ass-hole

THE END!

:cds::cds::cds::cds::cds:

Dont leave doodoo, you are sooooooo great and wise, we will be lost without you around to guide us. Say you will stay.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

THE END!
Oh foo, you don't mean that.

ylexot

Super Genius
And don't allow young children. Or old children.

You also need to monitor the theaters and rule with an iron fist. Using the phone? Goodbye. Being loud/obnoxious? Goodbye.

Basically, it needs to be an Alamo Drafthouse:
About | Austin | Alamo Drafthouse Cinema
We have a few simple principles that we uphold in our day to day operation:

We don't allow unaccompanied kids at movies and only allow babies at select "baby day" screenings.
We have a zero-tolerance policy towards talking and texting during the movie. If you talk or text, you will receive one warning. If it happens again, you will be kicked out without a refund.
We strive to be leaders in presentation quality.
We support local breweries.
We strive to serve quality, fresh-prepared food.

Last edited:

JeJeTe

Happiness
that's AWESOME. the only issue I have regarding the old people is that sometimes they can't hear and say "whhaaaaat??" and they tend to breathe louder.

but yeah, I'd love to send people to the toilet of shame or INTO THE DOME MOTHER####ER.

View attachment 99330

I LOVE The Oatmeal. Love it.

"Just being an incosiderate ####bag..."....:killingme:killingme:killingme

THE END!

:doh: You forgot :SLAM:

That's the most importantest thing you can do when you "leave" this forum.

Off you go. :coffee:

BernieP

Resident PIA
To all those who think/believe Steny Hoyer is the protector/savior of Pax River please explain the following;

- Presidential Helo Program cnx’ed and putting hundreds out of work, what did Steny do to stop that?
- Steny’s support for sequestration, causing financial hardship for thousands of Pax workers.
- Steny supported military pay freeze, while voting himself a pay raise.
- Steny supports Obamacare, which will raise Pax River workers health insurance drastically and cause some to lose their existing coverage.

Steny is out for himself and no one else, he has already proven that he will do what he wants and does not care about his constituents. All he cares about is helping keep liberals in office and keeping himself in office by giving away our hard earn money to those who are too lazy to work, basically, buying votes to keep his arse in office.

Steny supported the program because his fellow democrats from NY did as well. Canceling the program was a decision made by the Navy and SecDef

The people who are drinking the kool aid are the ones who believe that Pax is so unique it could not be replaced.

There are a lot of closed facilities that thought the same. Either the governemnt found a replacement OR they just didn't replace it.

DoD is taking significant hits in their budget. Soomer or later consolidation with the Army and Air Force is going to come back as an option.

We are already seeing aircraft built with COTS or NDI components not qualified for operation in the environments they are going to be used.
It's about dollars and the admirals here will through the base under the bus faster than you can say doo doo too. Captains and Admirals are as much politician as warrior. If CNO says consolidate so I can float boats, they'll close in a heartbeat.
Sane goes for the other services. The commanders will do what is n the best interest of the service, because it will also be in their best interest.

GW8345

Not White House Approved
Steny supported the program because his fellow democrats from NY did as well. Canceling the program was a decision made by the Navy and SecDef.
Yes, but what did ole Steny do to prevent it from being cancelled, or at least find another program to put in it's place?

Steny was awlful quite when that went down, and we haven't heard what he's done for Pax since barry got into office, guess he's too busy checking barry for hemorrhoids with his nose.

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
Looks like I created a #### storm. Didn't mean to, but, if anyone thinks that PAX operations can't be moved elsewhere, think again. I'm not a Hoyer fan but if anyone else doesn't realize that cloakroom deals on BRAC weren't done, you also need to think again.

The fact is that, whether it's true or not, Hoyer has run the last few elections as the "Savior of PAX". Or doesn't anyone ever really listen to what he says?

Getting back to the theater. Concessions and givebacks aren't needed. Too much of that goes on when it's really not needed. Just look at the breaks Calvert Cliffs got a couple years ago.

officeguy

They used the space in Crystal City for other stuff. They found good uses for most (all?) of the other bases that were BRACed. What would they use Pax River for, exactly? If over 50% of the local population moved away (with the rest of the area having its housing market crippled and economy destroyed), what would happen to this area? Would the local government use the base as a large fair grounds? Would they try to put in a new airport (Miramar), level it for more housing & shopping since the land is in high demand (Oceana), or would the land go to waste as the entire area collapses?

All this is of no concern if relocating some or all of Pax functions benefits some politician with a say about defense budgets. Could be Florida, could be Texas, could be Utah. Wait for the next election and who sits ondefense appropriations if you want to know what state you are going to move to.

C

czygvtwkr

DooDoo is that turd that just will not go down, you flush, it disappears but in a second it pops back up.