New to Area

SRV

SRV
kwillia said:
oops... girl... birthday girl...:banghead:
So what is there for a person to do who does not go to bars or clubs around here? Where is there a good place just to make friends outside of church and yet still have fun and be safe.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
SRV said:
So what is there for a person to do who does not go to bars or clubs around here? Where is there a good place just to make friends outside of church and yet still have fun and be safe.

You found it! :lmao:

SRV

SRV
RoseRed said:
30something/single&happy/California
Are a native of this area? If not how long have you been here and where did you come from, I mean where is your home town?

SRV

SRV
SRV said:
Are a native of this area? If not how long have you been here and where did you come from, I mean where is your home town?
When I first knew I was comming to this part of the ciuntry I thought it was all country life but this place is more like a city from where I come from.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
SRV said:
No. Los Altos, California.

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
SRV said:
I was told by a friend about this group they thought I would have some fun with it. Don't know many here except those I work with . Not realy into going out much like to stay home listen to music or whatch movies. Thats about it . Have been looking at some of the threads some are funny some are sad. :howdy:

A little late, as usual, but welcome! :flowers:

SRV

SRV
Dupontster said:
I'll keep the thread going with a "Good Mornin SRV and Welcome" :howdy:
Thanks for the welcome I was just checking in to see if anyone was up yet. I am on my way out the door off to work I go but just for a couple of hours to finish up some things. Then I will be home the rest of the day and night. Don't expect any company all my co-workers are all with families no invites. :coffee: