New to Forums

mainman

Set Trippin
Bronwyn said:
I'll be around all night. I'll post a pic if I find out how! Last night was the first time I ever checked this site out. :yay:
And you determined that you wanted to join us after just one night of lurking? :popcorn:

Hope your thickskinned....:biggrin:

B

Bronwyn

I guess we'll find out if I can take it. It seems like some people post a few times and disappear. Others have posted 1000+ and are still here to tell the tale.

Last edited by a moderator:

PrepH4U

Jaketta said:
Start a Home Based Business selling Gourmet Candles.........If any one wants more info. Please ck out my website at
jakettas.scent-team.com/
Now why would you post this here? :wench:

nomoney

Jaketta said:
Start a Home Based Business selling Gourmet Candles.........If any one wants more info. Please ck out my website at
jakettas.scent-team.com/. The start up cost is $39.95 a month and with that you will receive 1 16oz jar our of candle of the month scent, 12 votives candles(same scent as the lg one), a bella bar(soap) and your own customized website. The product will sell it self, if you would like to sample our products, please email me to set up a time and date.............

When I get these candles, do I have to sell them or get other people to start their own candle business :confused:

nomoney said:
When I get these candles, do I have to sell them or get other people to start their own candle business :confused:
You already suckered me into the "Jelly o' the month" club at $29.99 per month... I will not acknowledge your "Check out these awesome candles!" PMer... :lalala:

Coaster

Jaketta said:
jakettas.scent-team.com/. The start up cost is $39.95 a month and with that you will receive 1 16oz jar our of candle of the month scent, 12 votives candles(same scent as the lg one), a bella bar(soap) and your own customized website. The product will sell it self, if you would like to sample our products, please email me to set up a time and date.............

WTF? Man, put that stuff in the classifieds.

And whats the deal with that fresh meat being treated with velvet gloves? The sack posts up whining about SM nothin to do blah blah.... Move away biatch. Nothing to do? Make something to do meat. I moved here from San Diego and have no complaints (well... I guess this IS complaining), the people are fun and friendly, etc....

Wimps..... :elaine:

morganj614

Coaster said:

And whats the deal with that fresh meat being treated with velvet gloves? The sack posts up whining about SM nothin to do blah blah.... Move away biatch. Nothing to do? Make something to do meat. I moved here from San Diego and have no complaints (well... I guess this IS complaining), the people are fun and friendly, etc....

I guess you want more slapping around, Mr. Fresh Meat? :shutup: take that!

Nanny Pam

Jaketta said:

Hey you.
Not nice.
Classifieds are your friend.

nomoney

Coaster said:

where does it say there's nothing to do :confused:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
:smack:
mainman said:
And you determined that you wanted to join us after just one night of lurking? :popcorn:

Hope your thickskinned....:biggrin:

What Mainman means :rolleyes: is there is charlie everywhere. But, you seem so nice and friendly :huggy: that as long as you don't change no one else will.

Welcome aboard! :howdy:

Coaster

LexiGirl75 said:

What Mainman means :rolleyes: is there is charlie everywhere. But, you seem so nice and friendly :huggy: that as long as you don't change no one else will.

Agreed

morganj614

LexiGirl75 said:
What Mainman means :rolleyes: is there is charlie everywhere. But, you seem so nice and friendly :huggy: that as long as you don't change no one else will.Welcome aboard! :howdy:

Hmmm, I don't even know half of what ~MM~ means and I talk to him face to face. That's why I never speak FOR him :smack:

B

Bronwyn

LexiGirl75 said:

Thanks. :huggy:

B

Bronwyn

nomoney said:
where does it say there's nothing to do :confused:

There seems a lot more to do here than where I lived in Pa, which is one of the reasons I love it down here so much. For the first summer I lived here I spent a lot of time on the little beach near my house. It just seemed like the life, laying on the beach and swimming. Walking my son to the bus stop with the dog. Looking for sharks teeth. I could go on and on about everything down here, but you guys already know, since you live here! :howdy: