New to the forums

J

jjsmommy99

Sounds like you have a thing for this Sparky person.... You sure do talk about him or her alot

You are not fooling anyone, but yes I did once have a thing for him. He broke my heart and left me. It was awful. He is disabled now and I decided that it is best we go our separate ways. He's got a new girl now, very happy with. THey both enjoy the same hobbies, sitting around and waiting for the call of the century. I miss that lil silly boy. *sigh*

BudLight1985

You are not fooling anyone, but yes I did once have a thing for him. He broke my heart and left me. It was awful. He is disabled now and I decided that it is best we go our separate ways. He's got a new girl now, very happy with. THey both enjoy the same hobbies, sitting around and waiting for the call of the century. I miss that lil silly boy. *sigh*

wow sure does sound like you really need to move on with your life, have you ever thought about seeing a physciatrist (sp??)????. Depression sometimes gets really ugly :howdy:

J

jjsmommy99

wow sure does sound like you really need to move on with your life, have you ever thought about seeing a physciatrist (sp??)????. Depression sometimes gets really ugly :howdy:

wtf is a physciatrist? Seems like you need to move on with your life and come out of the closet.

BudLight1985

wtf is a physciatrist? Seems like you need to move on with your life and come out of the closet.

Wow.. You sure do have alot of tension or stress, do you need help or do you need to talk to someone? I'm sure there are doctors all over the area that could help you out

J

jjsmommy99

Wow.. You sure do have alot of tension or stress, do you need help or do you need to talk to someone? I'm sure there are doctors all over the area that could help you out

i think i'll just go home and cuddle with my bunny....thanks though spanky

backagain39

Hey everybody, just wanted to say hello, as I am new to the forums, I live in Charles County, and work for a major communications company. I hope to enjoy the many fascinating threads that this forum has, well hope to meet some nice good people here, everyone have a nice and great day!!! :howdy:

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?...............:killingme