New toy

Geek

I just got the Hoover Floor Mate. I am loving it. Does anyone else have one? Tips on how to maintain it..can I put bleach in this sucker?

Geek said:
I just got the Hoover Floor Mate. I am loving it. Does anyone else have one? Tips on how to maintain it..can I put bleach in this sucker?
No bleach! :yikes: You really should stick to only using products geared for these auto floor cleaners. Bleach and other products could ruin the rubber tubing and such.

Attachments

• oolong_002.jpg
    oolong_002.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 137

sockgirl77

Geek said:
Hoover Floor Mate.
This is what I am getting for Mother's Day. Right now I have a vaccuum for the kitchen/bathrooms, vaccuum for carpet, and a shampoo'er (sp?). I want an all-in-one. Hope it works. :yay:

L

ladylara

sockgirl77 said:
This is what I am getting for Mother's Day. Right now I have a vaccuum for the kitchen/bathrooms, vaccuum for carpet, and a shampoo'er (sp?). I want an all-in-one. Hope it works. :yay:
please tell me this is not your only mother's day gift. i'd punch someone in the throat if they gave me anything cleaning related for mom's day!

PAMPERING products - not cleaning.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
ladylara said:
please tell me this is not your only mother's day gift. i'd punch someone in the throat if they gave me anything cleaning related for mom's day!

I'd take a nice new vacuum as a Mother's Day present. :shrug: Mother's Day is made up anyways, there are no rules as to what you can ask for.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Nickel said:
I'd take a nice new vacuum as a Mother's Day present. :shrug: Mother's Day is made up anyways, there are no rules as to what you can ask for.
:yeahthat: I actually want to go to Kings Dominion for Mother's Day! :cartwheel:

sockgirl77

ladylara said:

Nope. We'll go out to dinner and he'll clean the house for me. Oh and he'll help my son make me a "special" card. But as far as presents go, BF is in school so I don't expect or want much. I'd be happy with hugs and kisses from son. Or for lil man to go one whole day without lifting my shirt to show everyone mommy's biiiiiggggg belly followed by a dig in my belly button (black hole) :lol:

L

ladylara

sockgirl77 said:
Nope. We'll go out to dinner and he'll clean the house for me. Oh and he'll help my son make me a "special" card. But as far as presents go, BF is in school so I don't expect or want much. I'd be happy with hugs and kisses from son. Or for lil man to go one whole day without lifting my shirt to show everyone mommy's biiiiiggggg belly followed by a dig in my belly button (black hole) :lol:
OMG... that made me LOL!!!!

homemade stuff is the best - i can't wait until my bubbs can do that... i'm keeping EVERYTHING!

my little darling decided to pat my girls and say, 'mamamama booooobies' the other day at the safeway checkout line. :duh: it was awesome. :duh:

Geek

ladylara said:
OMG... that made me LOL!!!!

homemade stuff is the best - i can't wait until my bubbs can do that... i'm keeping EVERYTHING!

my little darling decided to pat my girls and say, 'mamamama booooobies' the other day at the safeway checkout line. :duh: it was awesome. :duh:

:killingme :killingme I learned with my son to name all parts something different. Then tell them the actual names when they understand better not to mention it to the checkout girl. I have a pair of buddies :yay: