New toy

sockgirl77

Geek said:
:killingme :killingme I learned with my son to name all parts something different. Then tell them the actual names when they understand better not to mention it to the checkout girl. I have a pair of buddies :yay:
Buddies are better than honkers. :rolleyes:

L

ladylara

i call my little man's a wink... but mostly we just say 'girl parts' and 'boy parts'.

of course, i think we'll wait until the gal is much older and embarassed easily to tell her that she onced yanked on her brother's wink in the bathtub and asked, 'where's mine?'

:lmao:

sockgirl77

ladylara said:
i call my little man's a wink... but mostly we just say 'girl parts' and 'boy parts'.

of course, i think we'll wait until the gal is much older and embarassed easily to tell her that she onced yanked on her brother's wink in the bathtub and asked, 'where's mine?'

:lmao:
That reminds me of a picture that I've been searching for my kids' bathroom. It's a cartoon that has a lil girl and boy in a tub. The lil boy tells the lil girl that she can't play with his because she already broke hers off. :lol:
The kids in my family always had winkies and woo woo's. :lmao:

Geek

sockgirl77 said:
This is what I am getting for Mother's Day. Right now I have a vaccuum for the kitchen/bathrooms, vaccuum for carpet, and a shampoo'er (sp?). I want an all-in-one. Hope it works. :yay:

So far so good. I am a swifer girl, and the hoover is doing a real good job. Feels weird vaccuming hardwood floors though :lmao: