New trend?

LordStanley

I know nothing
the boots would have gone better with a mini skirt and full top.

Lots of people where tall uggs or mukluks with mini skirts

coming from a guy... It doesnt matter what kind of cloths you wear with those boots.... They are still ugly as heck!

You may be able to get away with wearing clothing like that in hollywierd, but not around the rest of the world.

If my wife ever bought a pair, I would burn them while she slept.

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
coming from a guy... It doesnt matter what kind of cloths you wear with those boots.... They are still ugly as heck!

You may be able to get away with wearing clothing like that in hollywierd, but not around the rest of the world.

If my wife ever bought a pair, I would burn them while she slept.

How old is your wife?

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
31... But what does age have to do with it.

Eskimo boots only look good on eskimo's. And only should be worn in the upper reaches of Canada or Alaska. Not at a wawa is St Marys County or when its 75 degrees and sunny in California

Age plays some part in the fashion scheme. Some age groups like certain things while others don't.

Those boots yes, however Uggs can be worn in both warm and cold weather. There are very comfy.

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
Oh, I know. I've seen gals of all ages wear them. To each her own. :patriot:

Yup. :buddies: I can only imagine how many laugh at me when I wear them with my jeans but they are just to comfy to care. Since I cannot wear my bear slippers anymore those are the next best thing

LordStanley

I know nothing
QUOTE=Chasey_Lane;2467355]My 10 year-old thinks they're even more ugly than I do. :lol:[/QUOTE]

No matter how you dress up those boots, there is no getting around the fact that they are 1970-1980's moonboots with a bigger price tag...

Some fashion just needs to stay in the past :lmao:

sockgirl77

Yup. :buddies: I can only imagine how many laugh at me when I wear them with my jeans but they are just to comfy to care. Since I cannot wear my bear slippers anymore those are the next best thing

My Adidas are comfy. But, if I'm going for boots, I'll take them in brown or black leather. :yay: