New weapon

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
kom526 said:
It doesn't matter if your clubs are the best as long as you like them and can play them.
"just out for fun..." Isn't that what it is all about anyway?

If you are comfortable w/ your driver, try to get a 3w with the same head shape. I heard from one of my 1 hour lesson teachers ( :lmao: ) that it helps in the brain housing group.

Right, Ill have to check out Mikes next weekend or something...

Nupe2

Anybody replaced their 3 and 4 irons with utility clubs? If so, what degree loft and how do you chose? I keep hearing and reading how easy they are to hit. I actually like the irons and hit them pretty well but...(itching to buy something new).

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I have 2 hybrids @ 15* and 22*. I can hit my 3 & 4 irons so I was only using them to tee off on par 3's. Actually, I was in desperate golfer mode trying to buy a quick fix. The hybrids do tend to be easier on the hands when I mis hit.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Softballkid said:
I like Nike, Callaway, Top Flite and any balls I find on my way looking for mine :yay:

:lmao:
I do like the Callaway HX Blue but $$$. I'm going to try the Nike Mojo and the Callaway HX Hot (not as $$$ as Blue). It does make a difference, 2 piece vs. 3 or 4 piece ball.

HX Blue balls... :whack: :lmao: