New Webpage for SMHA

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
flarenuphope said:
maryland saddle association
this is what they told me:

We did consider adding speed classes to the end of the day on Sundays.
I
have included the list of classes below. Ultimately, our current
members
did not think it would be well attended. And the Board had to decide
how
many classes to add to that ring. At this time, we have not added
these
classes to the schedule. HOWEVER, we have not finalized the prizebook.
Please tell me what your interest is with the classes. We'd be willing
to
look at this subject again if we knew people were really interested in
attending. Our main focus is to increase participation in that ring.

Reduced Speed Barrels
Reduced Speed Pole Bending
Reduced Speed Plug Race
Barrel Racing
Pole Bending
Key Hole

Our current schedule is attached. The speed classes would be after the
Trail classes at the end of Ring 3.

Hey L. Good job! Are their shows also at the Equestrian Center in Upper Marlboro? It sounds like we may have a busy showing season :yay: .

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
yup im in school, i have job search so i can go on the internet after im done with my work, or when im doing it,lol. No im not sick but it seams every one else is. the msa web site is on the show place arena web site.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Hi Flarenuphope...I just got back from visiting msa's schedule and in my opinion I myself would not be able to commit to their circuit along with SMHA's schedule.
Prince George Equestrian Center
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
MARCH 24-25, 2007
APRIL 28-29, 2007
MAY 19-20, 2007
JUNE 23-24, 2007
July 28-29, 2007
AUGUST 25-26, 2007

The reason I would have to choose SMHA over MSA would be that SMHA Western schedule is on Saturday. I already have Sundays committed to Mounted Wanderers Show Circuit and also all of SMTR's trail rides are on Sunday. Not to mention MAHA's also. IMO in order for us to get one of the them (SMHA/MSA) to consider our needs there will have to be enough of us willing to unite together and make a committment to them to attend their shows. I always like to start out with a little caution before making too many obligations. What do you think?

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
i choose mw shows over that any day! but i do agree with u sun. are usually the days of other horse stuff. all i want is more shows to go to that are close by, lol. Maybe i might start trail riding with the new horse Bones... But i do agree with u about the msa.