New Year's Eve vittles!

crash

Originally posted by fuzzyng
I'm starting an alchy list... i want a little of everything :biggrin: so, if you have a favorite, tell me and I'll see if I can find it... and see if I can afford it :biggrin:

Hey, fuzzyng! I've got something for that list of yours...see if you can guess! I'd bring mine, but my bottle of Everclear kinda dissappeared at the last party, but I won't mention names because i wouldn't want to embarass Penncam, BK, or anyone else who helped...oops...hehe :)

:cheers:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
I'll wait until everyone else has their lists in... and then I'll ask you what you need. :)

Sleuth

K

Kizzy

You know not to have a pity party or anything, but my hubby informed me that he will be working on New Year's eve. I thought since he has worked the last billion years it seems that he would be off this year. I am still going but I will have to go solo. :rolleyes: Again.

watercolor

yeah yeah
WELL.....

I am gonna go to the dollar store and supply the noise makers, and the hats and all that little fun stuff and bring it over to christy's....might even get a few 'lays' thrown in the bag:eek:

As stated, we are bringing Chips with 3 kinds of dip. So...that is what is on menu for us. :smile:

K

Katie

I am going to make this Taco Bake stuff. It is really really good. I made it this weekend. I will bring sour cream, guacmole and salsa to go with it.

Nelson

sdafwe ttttttttttttttttf e4ttttttt 5 535 35 5 3y5 3y 53y5 3yq5y 5 y35y 35y 3

aert aerdfhgs aernq346y5n5ym4u642wnnnnnnnnnnnnnamkkkkakakaakkaakakakakkakaakak735amq357235

N

Nosferatu

Re: sdafwe ttttttttttttttttf e4ttttttt 5 535 35 5 3y5 3y 53y5 3yq5y 5 y35y 35y 3

Originally posted by Nelson
aert aerdfhgs aernq346y5n5ym4u642wnnnnnnnnnnnnnamkkkkakakaakkaakakakakkakaakak735amq357235
HOLY SHIZNET 'TARD MAN!!! Someone who spells worse than Tigurd has joined the forums!