New Year's Resolutions

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Clearly.
What they're referring to is when we had a ton of bat#### crazy people on here posting their personal life drama, plus a lot of people knew each other and hung out together and got in drama tiffs that would get hashed out on here.

Lookie what popped up in my memories today! :lmao:

cluck.jpg

MiddleGround

Here are the 14 threads you have started. Please point out which are positive as all but one or two are bitchfests. :blahblah:

View attachment 126505

No, it is not "once in a while" - it's pretty much every thread you post in so you can infect it with your whining about your "mistreatment" and the unfairness of it all. :tantrum

Let it go, move on, and enjoy the forums. Simple. :cheers:

Yep! Let's look at those shall we?

Not a single one that calls out a specific forum member. All of them placed where they are supposed to be with respects to their topics. Several of them pointing out happenings and issues with local businesses.

Now, since you apparently have the time to look up old posts from members, why don't you go ahead and look up some from Midnightrider, transporter, Gilligan, Kyle, blackdog,, etc. and post those up? Try to do a comparison of posts even somewhere near the list you brought up for me! I bet you don't have enough time on this Earth to list the vitriol and hate from the likes of them.

You chose to point out my 14 threads started yet, ignore the crap from the real problems. Buddies with them too??

I realize its much easier to point out what I have posted in the past (which is really a FAIL when it comes to the point you were trying to make) but, at least have the intestinal fortitude to point out the REAL issues. Ya' know... the ones with tens of thousands of posts that you hate so very much! :yay:

Bottom line is that you people pizz and moan about all the crying and whining yet, you are more than happy to jump right in and involve yourselves. Just once I would like to see someone have the stones to call out EVERYONE and not just those who aren't their good 'ole boy buddies. :lmao:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Not a single one that calls out a specific forum member. All of them placed where they are supposed to be with respects to their topics. Several of them pointing out happenings and issues with local businesses.

Now, since you apparently have the time to look up old posts from members, why don't you go ahead and look up some from Midnightrider, transporter, Gilligan, Kyle, blackdog,, etc. and post those up? Try to do a comparison of posts even somewhere near the list you brought up for me! I bet you don't have enough time on this Earth to list the vitriol and hate from the likes of them.

You chose to point out my 14 threads started yet, ignore the crap from the real problems. Buddies with them too??

I realize its much easier to point out what I have posted in the past (which is really a FAIL when it comes to the point you were trying to make) but, at least have the intestinal fortitude to point out the REAL issues. Ya' know... the ones with tens of thousands of posts that you hate so very much! :yay:

Bottom line is that you people pizz and moan about all the crying and whining yet, you are more than happy to jump right in and involve yourselves. Just once I would like to see someone have the stones to call out EVERYONE and not just those who aren't their good 'ole boy buddies. :lmao:

:whoosh:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

You were pretty much a douchebag in these threads:

http://forums.somd.com/threads/329523-WIN10-Push?highlight=radio

http://forums.somd.com/threads/329991-Yet-another-victim?highlight=motorcycle+accident

MiddleGround

You were pretty much a douchebag in these threads:

Ahh... let's look at THESE shall we?

This would be the thread where you complained that you couldn't stream music from your government asset NMCI computer... right? And, I was the one who pointed out that you weren't supposed to do that... right? So.. I'm the douchebag for pointing out that what you are doing is not right? Gotcha! :yay:

This would be the thread about your friend that got hit while on the motorcycle.. right? The accident that I personally witnessed. The one where he said he was driving 25MPH in the turn/merge lane to get to Wawa... right? That I personally witnessed. Where I was driving at about 20MPH in the middle lane and saw him fly by me in the merge lane and get hit... while apparently doing "25MPH?" So, I'm the douchebag for accounting what I saw in person? Gotcha! :yay:

Let's summarize shall we?

I am a douchebag for pointing out that what you are doing on your work computer... which is supposed to be used for work... was not right (YOU WERE IN THE WRONG) AND I am the douchebag for speaking up about an accident that I witnessed where your friend got hit driving almost a half mile in the merge/turn lane while apparently only doing 25MPH even though I was doing 20MPH and he flew by me like I was standing still. (YOU WEREN'T THERE AND I WAS)

But yeah... label me the douchebag because it's easier than admitting you might be wrong. :lmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Ahh... let's look at THESE shall we?

This would be the thread where you complained that you couldn't stream music from your government asset NMCI computer... right? And, I was the one who pointed out that you weren't supposed to do that... right? So.. I'm the douchebag for pointing out that what you are doing is not right? Gotcha! :yay:

This would be the thread about your friend that got hit while on the motorcycle.. right? The accident that I personally witnessed. The one where he said he was driving 25MPH in the turn/merge lane to get to Wawa... right? That I personally witnessed. Where I was driving at about 20MPH in the middle lane and saw him fly by me in the merge lane and get hit... while apparently doing "25MPH?" So, I'm the douchebag for accounting what I saw in person? Gotcha! :yay:

Let's summarize shall we?

I am a douchebag for pointing out that what you are doing on your work computer... which is supposed to be used for work... was not right (YOU WERE IN THE WRONG) AND I am the douchebag for speaking up about an accident that I witnessed where your friend got hit driving almost a half mile in the merge/turn lane while apparently only doing 25MPH even though I was doing 20MPH and he flew by me like I was standing still. (YOU WEREN'T THERE AND I WAS)

But yeah... label me the douchebag because it's easier than admitting you might be wrong. :lmao:

I don't need to respond. You have already made your point.