:smile:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
DoWhat said:
Why don't you update the Headline News.
I already told you - NOT MY JOB!!

Plus we can only update if we RECEIVE the updates from the appropriate sources. Although it would be more interesting if we just made it up. :shrug:

KCM

Right Where I Belong
nomoney said:
is it just one kids initails? or do you have two kids and its the first letter of each name? in which case that wouldn't really be their initials would it? Or then it would be 4 letters wouldn't it? wouldn't that really be more of an abbreviation of sorts?

Actually it is both kids intials from their first name. lol. I guess you are right.

D

dems4me

vraiblonde said:
I already told you - NOT MY JOB!!

Plus we can only update if we RECEIVE the updates from the appropriate sources. Although it would be more interesting if we just made it up. :shrug:

:howdy: Pick me!! :howdy: I'll help :dance:

KCM

Right Where I Belong
dems4me said:
liquified natural gas -- gotcha'

How long have you been in the area? How'd you find this webcite :shrug:

:smile:

I have been in the area for a little over a year. A friend told me to check this site out several months ago, just never got the chance to.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
kaZlovesmetoo said:
Hi everyone! I'm new too. Glad to meet you. :howdy:
:shutup:

KC, stick with me - I'll tell you who's okay to talk to and who you should avoid. Hint: Anyone with the word "Kaz" in their user name should be avoided.

KCM

Right Where I Belong
vraiblonde said:

KC, stick with me - I'll tell you who's okay to talk to and who you should avoid. Hint: Anyone with the word "Kaz" in their user name should be avoided.

Thanks for the advice! :howdy:

W

Wenchy

KCMom said:
I have been in the area for a little over a year. A friend told me to check this site out several months ago, just never got the chance to.

Hi KC! Did you know you have 26 registered sex offenders in Lusby? Scary isn't it? :yikes:
Welcome to the forums, your source of some much needed info., and ongoing entertainment.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
vraiblonde said:

No mention of my name.. so Bob's still a "possible"

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Wenchy said:
Hi KC! Did you know you have 26 registered sex offenders in Lusby? Scary isn't it? :yikes:
Welcome to the forums, your source of some much needed info., and ongoing entertainment.
And I'm NOT one of em!!

KCM

Right Where I Belong
Wenchy said:

Thank you. Yes - actually we found out one is living on our street.

KCM

Right Where I Belong
CMC122 said:
How do you feel about that? Did you notify your neighbor's?

Yes. I was really upset, but I talked to the neighbors and we are going to look after the kids in the neighborhood. Thank God he is not around very often.