NewEgg???

spk4myself

My friends buy all of their electronic stuff from the newegg outlet site neweggsales.com does anyone else buy stuff from them? Have you had a good experience with them?

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
I buy all my electronics there. I've talked about them several times on here. You'd be hard pressed to find many negative comments on them from people who use them, they are the best.

waldorfman

I agree with all above. I've never had a problem with NewEgg. In fact, their shipments even show up faster than expected sometimes. Even thought their HQ is in San Fransisco, they have a warehouse in NJ (just had an Olympus Digital Camera delivered here in about two days - regular ground shipping).

MrX

High Octane
:yay: :yay: from me, bought tons of stuff from them, never any problems and you will be hard pressed to beat the price.

frogman123

NewEss is the best place to buy everything!!! I actually just bought my TV there which turned out to be 600$ cheaper than Best Buy... and they ship fast as crap, usually for free...

basher

LEET
NewEgg > TigerDirect > BestBuy

I buy everything from NewEgg now, great review system, cheap shipping. If you're into building PCs, definitely the place to shop from.

Floyd2004

-Void-
Most things that ive ordered from newegg ship out from NJ and if thats the case its here next day. And like others have said its normally free or darn near free shipping.

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
Tiger-Direct in my opinion is the better option. I've used Newegg though and they're very good aswell.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Newegg has been great for me, but I build rigs from scratch. Really fast shipping. TigerDirect has been a nightmare for me, but once I have a bad experience, I move on. Screw me once shame on you, screw me twice, you're toast!

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Tiger-Direct in my opinion is the better option. I've used Newegg though and they're very good aswell.

Take a look and compare prices. I am doing the preliminaries of building a new quad core extreme system. Newegg beats TigerDirect prices on most items. The processor I'm shopping is +$100 cheaper at Newegg as is the motherboard. Both places are good and Tiger Direct has a wider variety of items; for instance mother boards that take the 771 socket chips, but the prices are usually better at Newegg.