Next Month..

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Katie said:
I will own my horse!!

I have been leasing him since December, and every month I love him even more. He is really trying to be a good boy, just somedays he is better than others.

I am SO excited because he really will be mine.

Congrats to you and Ashton. :howdy:

K

Katie

Duckz said:
Is Ashton about 16 hands, bay QH/TB gelding? And did he used to live at AMIT?

Not sure if he lived at AMIT before. He came to Flat Iron last summer.

Duckz

Katie said:
Not sure if he lived at AMIT before. He came to Flat Iron last summer.

If it's the horse I'm thinking of, I spent the summer before he went to Flat Iron riding him. Such a sweet guy! Glad to hear he has a new mom :smile:

K

Katie

Duckz said:
If it's the horse I'm thinking of, I spent the summer before he went to Flat Iron riding him. Such a sweet guy! Glad to hear he has a new mom :smile:

He is a total sweetie, and would crawl into my pocket if I let him. He is going to be my dressage horse mostly. Occasionally doing hunter, but mostly dressage.

I groomed and lunged him tonight. I just have been busy with working. Well off to bed, have a good night!

R

riderup

Katie said:
He is a total sweetie, and would crawl into my pocket if I let him. He is going to be my dressage horse mostly. Occasionally doing hunter, but mostly dressage.

Who is your dressage instructor??

K

Katie

riderup said:
Katie said:

Who is your dressage instructor??

I am going to be looking for a dressage instructor to ride with once a month in a few months. I know enough about low level dressage that I am ok, and I have Julie's help. She also did dressage before.

R

riderup

Katie said:
riderup said:
I am going to be looking for a dressage instructor to ride with once a month in a few months. I know enough about low level dressage that I am ok, and I have Julie's help. She also did dressage before.
:bunny:

Last edited by a moderator: