NFL...just say no to thugs!!!!

blitz10

I love football but the NFL needs to cut ties with thugs!! There are too many good men in the NFL, so why let the bad ones back in? They should give others a chance who will appreciate the opportunity of playing in the NFL!!!
The NFL is a privilege that thugs should not have access to....what say you??

Larry Gude

Strung Out

I love football but the NFL needs to cut ties with thugs!! There are too many good men in the NFL, so why let the bad ones back in? They should give others a chance who will appreciate the opportunity of playing in the NFL!!!
The NFL is a privilege that thugs should not have access to....what say you??

...I say the NFL has been taken real steps towards this very thing. Witness the suspension and such that have been going on the last 2 years. They're working on it.

I think Plaxico is gone for the rest of this year, at least. They have to look at this as if that bullet had hit some innocent patron and not a moron's thigh.

BettorFan

There is no way to check if a player has an unlicensed gun. 1 Person makes a Poor decision does not bring down the rest of the NFL players.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Plax...

...is facing a class 'c' felony; MANDATORY 3.5 years in jail.

The plea process could get it down to a class 'd' ; 2 years MANDATORY.

If he is convicted.

If Pierce took possession of the gun, he's facing the same thing.

This is NOT what the founders had in mind in terms of the right to keep and bear arms. I wonder if Heller will be invoked?

blitz10

There is no way to check if a player has an unlicensed gun. 1 Person makes a Poor decision does not bring down the rest of the NFL players.

I do not think it brings down the rest of the NFL, i just think its unfortunate to give thugs chance after chance when there are players who do follow the rules and might be on the bench behind the thug..... pacman being one of them

Larry Gude

Strung Out

...uh oh.

Apparently, the club had a metal detector, he rang up, they took him aside, he told them he was packing, he doesn't have a permit...THEY LET HIM IN!

Larry Gude

Strung Out

...uh oh; Mayor Bloomburg has just commented that he doesn't think anyone should be exempt from the gun law and that it would be an OUTRAGE if Burris isn't prosecuted to the full extent of the law...

Pete

Repete
...is facing a class 'c' felony; MANDATORY 3.5 years in jail.

The plea process could get it down to a class 'd' ; 2 years MANDATORY.

If he is convicted.

If Pierce took possession of the gun, he's facing the same thing.

This is NOT what the founders had in mind in terms of the right to keep and bear arms. I wonder if Heller will be invoked?
Is it because he was packing where alcohol is served?

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Is it because he was packing where alcohol is served?

...as I understand it, and I'm not conversant on Manhattan gun laws, but, as I understand it, Bloomburg got a local ordinance passed and it applied to all of NYC and has nothing, at base, to do with the location within the city.

If I am his lawyer, I'm screaming 'HELLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Big time.

I am, however, stunned that a club would put themselves at risk if its true they caught him with a machine and let him in anyway.

Pete

Repete
...as I understand it, and I'm not conversant on Manhattan gun laws, but, as I understand it, Bloomburg got a local ordinance passed and it applied to all of NYC and has nothing, at base, to do with the location within the city.

If I am his lawyer, I'm screaming 'HELLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Big time.

I am, however, stunned that a club would put themselves at risk if its true they caught him with a machine and let him in anyway.

Heard he had hit heater tucked in the waistband of his sweat suit and when it jostled loose he grabbed it and BOOM.

Then he went to the hospital and gave them a fake name and told them he got shot at Applebees. :lmao:

blitz10

Heard he had hit heater tucked in the waistband of his sweat suit and when it jostled loose he grabbed it and BOOM.

Then he went to the hospital and gave them a fake name and told them he got shot at Applebees. :lmao:

Thugs!! they just cant help themselves can they??:smack:

Larry Gude

Strung Out

...they just brought him out, in hand cuffs, of the 17th precinct where he turned himself in and is being taken to central booking. Maybe they'll stop off at Applebee's on the way. Get him to buy.

So far, they are all saying that ALL they have to do is show he had the gun and that's at least the D, 2 years, mandatory IN JAIL. With the whole waistband/shot myself bit, this isn't looking good for Plax.

Pete

Repete
...they just brought him out, in hand cuffs, of the 17th precinct where he turned himself in and is being taken to central booking. Maybe they'll stop off at Applebee's on the way. Get him to buy.

So far, they are all saying that ALL they have to do is show he had the gun and that's at least the D, 2 years, mandatory IN JAIL. With the whole waistband/shot myself bit, this isn't looking good for Plax.

Perp walk :roflmao:

The dumb bastage is going to jail for 2 years because she shot himself :killingme