NFL...just say no to thugs!!!!

Pete

Repete
It is odd. No bone, no artery, no tendons, no noticable limp. WTH kind of gun was it? Even with a .22, which I seriously doubt it was because they are not gansta cool, there would have been some serious soft tissue damage.

Can you imagine blasting a hole in your thigh with a .40?

Larry Gude

Strung Out

...yet another lawyer says Plax is gonna get a class C felony and supposedly it will not go any lower than a d; two years, mandatory.

Pierce is in TROUBLE, too. No word on him, but it sounds like he had the gun for awhile which puts him in trouble.

Hmmm...

Larry Gude

Strung Out

It is odd. No bone, no artery, no tendons, no noticable limp. WTH kind of gun was it? Even with a .22, which I seriously doubt it was because they are not gansta cool, there would have been some serious soft tissue damage.

Can you imagine blasting a hole in your thigh with a .40?

...what I'd heard was it grazed the skin, just deep enough to leave a hole. So, figure it's laying against is skin, Glock, oopsie, oopsie...

:evil:

Pete

Repete
...what I'd heard was it grazed the skin, just deep enough to leave a hole. So, figure it's laying against is skin, Glock, oopsie, oopsie...

:evil:

Good thing urine is sterile. I bet when that cannon went off a quart rolled down his leg. :lmao:

Pete

Repete
...yet another lawyer says Plax is gonna get a class C felony and supposedly it will not go any lower than a d; two years, mandatory.

Pierce is in TROUBLE, too. No word on him, but it sounds like he had the gun for awhile which puts him in trouble.

Hmmm...

You mean that Plax handed him the gun after and simply holding the gun makes him a felon as well?

Larry Gude

Strung Out

You mean that Plax handed him the gun after and simply holding the gun makes him a felon as well?

...apparently, the law says 'possession'; plus it is said that Pierce took the gun and tried to get rid of it. The suggestion from the 'opioneratti' is that simply holding the thing is possession per NYC ordnance.

Heller, I say. Heller!!!!

BuddyLee

Football addict
I love football but the NFL needs to cut ties with thugs!! There are too many good men in the NFL, so why let the bad ones back in? They should give others a chance who will appreciate the opportunity of playing in the NFL!!!
The NFL is a privilege that thugs should not have access to....what say you??
I agree but the league can't do anything about it.

What would they do with America's team?

BuddyLee

Football addict
Maybe they can all start a team together.

Pacman at cornerback. Burress at WR. Vick at QB.

Championship!

BuddyLee

Football addict
and can i ask: why is dallas Americas team, the capital of America is Washington DC not dallas!!!!! :cds:
Some newspaper writer-boob coined the term when they were getting beat down by the Steelers in the 70s and...

...it stuck.

blitz10

Some newspaper writer-boob coined the term when they were getting beat down by the Steelers in the 70s and...

...it stuck.

was he from Dallas, how has it stuck?
why aren't they smart enough to change it? Because really Americas team should be the Washington DC Redskins, right?

BuddyLee

Football addict
was he from Dallas, how has it stuck?
why aren't they smart enough to change it? Because really Americas team should be the Washington DC Redskins, right?
Meh. I don't think there should be an America's team.

Washington isn't America's team. D.C. isn't America's capitol.

BettorFan

Americas team does not mean Redskins. If the International Community said, "we have to play Americas team" they would probably say the Giants and not even consider the Redskins. Now I am not saying it's the Giants (Champs), and I don't believe it's the Cowboys, but it's sure as hell not the Redskins. I lived in DC and lived in MD and I would never call the Redskins Americas team.