NFL playoffs...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Cards and Cats; I'm thinking maybe, just maybe the Cards pull it off. Carolina is not a monster and, if you stop the run, it's Steve Smith and that's about it. Maybe Warner, a motivated Edge and the stars align?

Giants and Eagles. Pick it. No shock either way though I do expect the Giants to win the game.

Steelers and Bolts. I'm not going to be shocked if the Chargers win, not at all. Not with Ben coming off a concussion. Not with the Chargers as this years Cinderella, playing with house money.

Titans and Ravens. There's an awful lot of people saying this Ravens D is better than the 200 version. That's scary, especially in the playoffs. And Flacco seems to totally understand that his first priority is simply play decent. And Harbaugh doesn't seem to care, at all, about letting him loose a bit. Collins didn't do so well the last time it mattered against these guys.

sunflower

Loving My Life...
Cards and Cats; I'm thinking maybe, just maybe the Cards pull it off. Carolina is not a monster and, if you stop the run, it's Steve Smith and that's about it. Maybe Warner, a motivated Edge and the stars align? Cards

Giants and Eagles. Pick it. No shock either way though I do expect the Giants to win the game. Eagles

Steelers and Bolts. I'm not going to be shocked if the Chargers win, not at all. Not with Ben coming off a concussion. Not with the Chargers as this years Cinderella, playing with house money. Steelers

Titans and Ravens. There's an awful lot of people saying this Ravens D is better than the 200 version. That's scary, especially in the playoffs. And Flacco seems to totally understand that his first priority is simply play decent. And Harbaugh doesn't seem to care, at all, about letting him loose a bit. Collins didn't do so well the last time it mattered against these guys.Ravens[/quote]

:yay:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Its obvious to me its gonna be the cards...Obscure States and candidates are in this year. Cards..Utes...BO

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Its obvious to me its gonna be the cards...Obscure States and candidates are in this year. Cards..Utes...BO

...normally, I would make a horribly stupid joke out of that, but, in honor of the new year, I have vowed to make no stupid jokes for as long as I can reasonably put it off.

Go G-Men

Cards and Cats; I'm thinking maybe, just maybe the Cards pull it off. Carolina is not a monster and, if you stop the run, it's Steve Smith and that's about it. Maybe Warner, a motivated Edge and the stars align?

Giants and Eagles. Pick it. No shock either way though I do expect the Giants to win the game.

Steelers and Bolts. I'm not going to be shocked if the Chargers win, not at all. Not with Ben coming off a concussion. Not with the Chargers as this years Cinderella, playing with house money.

Titans and Ravens. There's an awful lot of people saying this Ravens D is better than the 200 version. That's scary, especially in the playoffs. And Flacco seems to totally understand that his first priority is simply play decent. And Harbaugh doesn't seem to care, at all, about letting him loose a bit. Collins didn't do so well the last time it mattered against these guys.

Carolina over the Cards 34-21

Giants over the Eagles 27-17 (I might be a bit biased on this pick)

Steelers over the Bolts: 20-17

Ravens over the Titans 17-14 (only because the Titans starting center is out)

Rael

Supper's Ready

I'll put in my $0.02 on winner picks, not being in the running.

Giants by 10
Ravens by 3 or less
Panthers by 7
Steelers by a late 4th quarter field goal.
I'm thinking we see eye-to-eye on this except for the Panthers. I say a win by a touchdown. :buddies:

:yeahthat: Maybe not the scores, but the winners.

BuddyLee

Football addict

Cards, not a chance. The Cards just won't stop that run.

I won't be shocked if the Chargers win but the Sproles train stops here.

I really think the Ratbirds win this one to take on the Steelers for the Championship game.

Ravens v. Panthers for the Super Bowl.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Cards, not a chance. The Cards just won't stop that run. I expected Turner to run them into the ground.

I won't be shocked if the Chargers win but the Sproles train stops here.

I really think the Ratbirds win this one to take on the Steelers for the Championship game.

Ravens v. Panthers for the Super Bowl.

I am probably underestimating the Panthers and Delhome. They do have Mushin in addition to Smith.