NFL playoffs...

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Chargers!

:roflmao: Well, hey, anything is possible. :shrug:

...it is no stretch for the Chargers to win today. In fact, with Ben's concussion, I think this game is a toss up and maybe even the edge to the Chargers. I will NOT be surprised, at all, if they win. :buddies:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
...it is no stretch for the Chargers to win today. In fact, with Ben's concussion, I think this game is a toss up and maybe even the edge to the Chargers. I will NOT be surprised, at all, if they win. :buddies:

I think it would be a stretch since they're playing tomorrow....Aren't they?

Otter

Nothing to see here

Other than its tomorrow, I will not be surprised..If Sproles gets rolling, it will really open up the passing game for the chargers. Granted, running on the Steelers is close to impossible, but Sproles is the type of runner that can give great run stopping defenses fits.

High 20s and 20% chance of snow, very little wind in Pitt tomorrow.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
But you are not playing against Buddy this week.

Well, I know that, but point-wise, it carries into next week, I think. I'm still not exactly sure how it all works. I thought I had kicked Daddy-O out last week, but he's still here, damnittohell.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Well, I know that, but point-wise, it carries into next week, I think. I'm still not exactly sure how it all works. I thought I had kicked Daddy-O out last week, but he's still here, damnittohell.

Woman.
No it doesn't.

BuddyLee

Football addict
See? I'm confused. So whomever wins this week ....?
Whomever has the most points in your particular match-up wins for the week. They then advance to the next round.

In the next round your point total will start with zero. If you happen to tie your opponent next week (unlikely), Rael will revert back to your point totals from the last two weeks (this week and last week). If you have a better point total you win the tie. Essentially, next week is a whole new season except just for one week.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Whomever has the most points in your particular match-up wins for the week. They then advance to the next round.

In the next round your point total will start with zero. If you happen to tie your opponent next week (unlikely), Rael will revert back to your point totals from the last two weeks (this week and last week). If you have a better point total you win the tie. Essentially, next week is a whole new season except just for one week.

Thanks, BL. :huggy: