NFL Sunday ticket...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Yep...

Midnightrider said:
so that means you are paying $70/month for programing including the premier package?

...then I pick what package I want when the season is over. I also got two HD recievers, 1 free, the second one $99. plus 3 more regular recievers at $5 a month per plus two times HD reception, one free, one $10 a month.

mainman

Set Trippin
Larry Gude said:
...then I pick what package I want when the season is over. I also got two HD recievers, 1 free, the second one $99. plus 3 more regular recievers at $5 a month per plus two times HD reception, one free, one $10 a month.
Did you get your main HD receiver as a DVDHD receiever?

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
We have Direct TV and always get the NFL sunday package. If you end up keeping Direct TV and get the automatic renewal done for NFL pckg then you will get a discount. Thats how we do it. I'm always a football widow and then a hunting widow when that season starts too, lol.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
getbent said:
We have Direct TV and always get the NFL sunday package. If you end up keeping Direct TV and get the automatic renewal done for NFL pckg then you will get a discount. Thats how we do it. I'm always a football widow and then a hunting widow when that season starts too, lol.
:yeahthat: We've had the package for at least 5 years, I think. My hubby is the one that becomes a football widow.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
That is my hubby's fav feature during the game. I'm hoping our dvr makes it through the entire season befores it poops out on us again (for the 5th time in aprx 3 yrs).

mainman

Set Trippin
getbent said:
That is my hubby's fav feature during the game. I'm hoping our dvr makes it through the entire season befores it poops out on us again (for the 5th time in aprx 3 yrs).
:yay:

I have the HDDVR and a regular DVR...:biggrin:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Dvr?

getbent said:

The recorder? They wanted like $300 for it. I didn't get that, just two HD boxes. I thought the question was hd or not.

mainman

Set Trippin
Larry Gude said:
The recorder? They wanted like $300 for it. I didn't get that, just two HD boxes. I thought the question was hd or not.
Once you go HDDVR you never go back...

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
I think when we got ours it was some kind of special. There's no way hubby would have paid $300 for the DVR(recorder, no hd).

Midnightrider

getbent said:
I think when we got ours it was some kind of special. There's no way hubby would have paid $300 for the DVR(recorder, no hd).
yeah, i got them to send me a free Tivo DVR. It seems to all be in who you talk to.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Cancelled...

...I cancelled. I watch enough TV as it is and I don't really want to watch any more football than I already do.

There's already a Skins game a week, the other game, a Sunday night game and MNF.

So, screw it. I don't need to spend another dime on football.