NFL Sunday ticket...

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
They don't broadcast our team on tv so hubby was thrilled when they came out with the NFL pkg. It's on automatic renewal now.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Yeah...

getbent said:
They don't broadcast our team on tv so hubby was thrilled when they came out with the NFL pkg. It's on automatic renewal now.

...I understand that and would get it for that reason, but, as I say, I'm a Skins fan (prayers welcome) and I watch enough football as it is.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Larry Gude said:
...I understand that and would get it for that reason, but, as I say, I'm a Skins fan (prayers welcome) and I watch enough football as it is.
I am so disappointed in you.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I feel liberated...

BS Gal said:
I am so disappointed in you.

...I was able to call, set up the order, have it, hold it and dream of what it would be like and then let it set in for a couple days and I was like, as if from a dream: WTF am I doing? I already pizz enough time away watching football! I get to see my guys. I get to see the big game of the week. I get Sunday night. I get MNF.

ENOUGH I say! Enough!

I felt so happy canceling. I knew it was the right decision.

:lmao:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Larry Gude said:
...I was able to call, set up the order, have it, hold it and dream of what it would be like and then let it set in for a couple days and I was like, as if from a dream: WTF am I doing? I already pizz enough time away watching football! I get to see my guys. I get to see the big game of the week. I get Sunday night. I get MNF.

ENOUGH I say! Enough!

I felt so happy canceling. I knew it was the right decision.

And here I always thought you were a manly man.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Oh...

BS Gal said:
And here I always thought you were a manly man.

...I figured it wouldn't be long before the testosterone jokes started.

I think it takes a stronger man to say "No thanks, I've had enough" than it does to say "Is there any bean dip left from the other 6 games and how's the keg holding up and I'll get to that faucet...in March..."

Pete

Repete
Larry Gude said:
...I figured it wouldn't be long before the testosterone jokes started.

I think it takes a stronger man to say "No thanks, I've had enough" than it does to say "Is there any bean dip left from the other 6 games and how's the keg holding up and I'll get to that faucet...in March..."

I could send you a few video clips of "How not to tackle" :lol:

Pete

Repete
Larry Gude said:
...with the free, updated version of "Spin Moves" for old people? :lmao:
I taught him the spin move, the swim and the swipe in the yard a couple weeks ago. He went to practice and the coach says "I want to teach you the spin and the swim" He looked over and grinned at me. It is so nice that he still thinks I am a genius. :lol:

Larry Gude said:
But with the package and enough receivers and recorders you could record all the games and watch them long after the season......oh, you already watch enough, nevermind. :lmao:

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Oh jeez. Don't mention watching old games over again. I sometimes catch my hubby watching that espn classic channel. I guess reliving old games of his team. LOL