Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Name it

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Larry Gude

Strung Out
AFC East

The Jets are better but nothing special with Brett.
The Phish are better, but no suprise, really, with the Tuna at the helm
The Pats are hanging in there pretty good sans Brady
The Bills were a lot of peoples dark horse anyway.

AFC North

B'more and Flacco not so bad-o!
Cinncy. Thud.
Browns, up and down.
Pittsburgh. As good as or better than expected?

AFC South

Indy. Thud.
Jax. So-so
Titans top dog w/Collins
Houston, also ran.

AFC West

Chargers suffering shorts
Chiefs. Or Cinncy? Who is worse?
Raiders. Blah.
Bronco's nothing special

NFC East

Skins looking better than expected, real solid.
Dallas HA!
Giants #1 until proven otherwise.
Philly solid as always

NFC North

Lions bleh
Bears so so
Packers doing just fine with Mr. Rogers
Vikes so so

NFC South

Bucs look real good 5-2
Cats look real good 5-2
Falcons 4-2 FOUR AND TWO???
Saints back to the cellar where they belong

NFC West

Who cares? Are the Cards of note at 4-2?

Larry Gude

Strung Out

I am shocked at the hollow shell the Boys are.

I am really please and suprised with the Skins.

The Titans can't being doing this with Collins!

thurley42

HY;FR
I am shocked at the hollow shell the Boys are.

I am really please and suprised with the Skins.

The Titans can't being doing this with Collins!

The Boys have always been hollow...like the space where their owners soul used to be....

I'm a little suprised by the Skins..but they can't let the Rams come in and play like that.

The Titans are for me, the biggest suprise...well that and that Big Ben is still breathing after the beating he's taken...

Hines Ward is a wrecking ball!

WTF is wrong with the Colts...and yes I think the Cards are for real...especially at University of Phoenix Stadium!

Daddy_O

Big Wheelin'
I went skins, falcons and colts -

Skins - with a first year coach, and Portis is my vote so far for MVP

Flacons - Look at the rookie play QB!

Colts - who is the better manning at QB?

puggymom

Indy because I wouldn't have thought 3-3

Baltimore--O is much better than projected especially with Cam which is a surprise (to me anyway) since he lead the Phins 1-15
**Of course that shouldn't surprise me because players seem to be mediocre as a Phin then go to another team and be a freaking star :ohwell:**

Seattle--lots of injuries, who can predict that?

Rael

Supper's Ready
Skins, Boys, and Titans. :yay:
Cowboys mostly, the feared, highly talented non-executors they have been so far.

Skins because thier turnaround from the pre-season, as well as Campbell's discipline and good judgment (zero intx) while learning a new offense.

I didn't think the Titans would be 6-0 at all.

thurley42

HY;FR
Vince Young is not playing

:yeahthat: Vince Young's collapse started at the end of last year as they fell apart at the end of the season..then the boos and Vince going cuckoo leaving it up to Kerry Collins is why it's a suprise..

but their defense was solid last year, and is hands down the best this year...

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
SKINS-New coach, new system and JC is picking up on yet another offensive playbook. How about that punishing west coast ground game courtesy of a "used up" Clinton Portis?! Showing good versatility with the offense; and the DEFENSE, Gregg who? Just wonder how much more imposing they would be if Sean wasn't killed.

Cowboys- All that talent but it all on the surface. Proof positive for the need to have a serviceable bench. They are hurting on all fronts, except maybe ST seeing how Folk has missed one (?) FG this season.

Cards- Looks like they may be FINALLY putting something together in the desert SW. To me it seems they need to shore up the secondary a fair bit and get Leinart up to speed.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
:yeahthat: Vince Young's collapse started at the end of last year as they fell apart at the end of the season..then the boos and Vince going cuckoo leaving it up to Kerry Collins is why it's a suprise..

but their defense was solid last year, and is hands down the best this year...

You guys aren't up on your reading comprehension skills.... They were solid with a young qb so why wouldn't they be better with a seasoned one? I'm not suprised at all with their success.

angelbaby

You guys aren't up on your reading comprehension skills.... They were solid with a young qb so why wouldn't they be better with a seasoned one? I'm not suprised at all with their success.

It should surprise you whenever a change is made at QB. Look at how that has affected the Patriots. Look at the Rams now with a new coach. Maybe a new coach will make a difference for SF now. The season is far from over.

thurley42

HY;FR

No reading skills are fine...Kerry Collins has sucked a fat one in the past...on paper Vince Young to Kerry Collins is a huge downgrade...

Atlanta is the biggest surprise to me, they were supposed to be this years Miami. Mike Smith is the early front runner for Coach of the Year IMO.

I thought the Vikings would be better. I figured them for 3rd or 4th best team in the NFC behind the Cowboys and the Redskins.

The Cowboys have certainly underperformed my expectations in the last month. Not ready to count them out, but it's going to be difficult for them to get the ship righted anytime soon with all of the injuries.

BuddyLee

Football addict
For me, it's the Cowboys. Of course, you hope they faulter but I'd never thought I'd see it this bad with that kind of talent. The same could be said of the Chargers but I didn't pick them because they've traditionally laid an egg.

I also picked the Titans. They've always been a solid team but I didn't think they could overcome the running Jags and passing Colts. They'll win the division and at least one playoff game.

Finally Atlanta. A rookie QB usually spells doom but Matt Ryan's first pass was a harbinger for things to come. The kid is magic and will go far in this league.

I didn't pick the Redskins because I follow their every possible move. They've been to the playoffs two out of the past three years. They're a good team whom I thought wouldn't be in the position they're in now but...

...it doesn't surprise me either.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Why are the Titans such a shock to everyone? They were really solid last year with a young QB.
You can be a solid team but that doesn't get you anywhere in the AFC South.

That has been the Colts division for quite some time now. The Jags were pushing for it last season but still couldn't get it. The Titans were a good team but not great enough to have the top spot. That's why I'm so surprised about the Titans; they were able to leap frog both teams in one season.