NFL Takes A Knee ....

PsyOps

Pixelated
Edited videos of people rioting who may or may not be there representing BLM don't really mean a whole lot. Even if we assume the people are BLM you can't make the arguement that violence or even the disgusting chants were widespread. You are focusing on the one offs just like those who think cops who want to kill blacks are representative of police.

So who do you think BLM hates?

Just as I predicted; you'll find some way to justify it away; complete denial of the truth, even when it smacks you square in the face. You can't be rationalized with. It's blatantly obvious who they hate, yet you want to pretend you don't know.

I'm not wasting any more time on someone who lives in this kind of dark denial.

Toxick

Splat
You underestimate Soros.

k7isvKo_zps72a5df53.gif

Midnightrider

Just as I predicted; you'll find some way to justify it away; complete denial of the truth, even when it smacks you square in the face. You can't be rationalized with. It's blatantly obvious who they hate, yet you want to pretend you don't know.

I'm not wasting any more time on someone who lives in this kind of dark denial.

there is no denial on this side brother. I see it for what it is. Millions of people protesting in thousands of cities and you can point to a few incidents of violence. The direct corollary would be millions of good police officers and a few incidents of black people being treated unjustly. If one proves that the whole group is bad and acting towards an evil goal, then they both do. :shrug:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
After 5 cheerleaders take a knee during national anthem, college takes them off the football field

Following a lead set by former NFL quarterback and radical leftist, Colin Kaepernick, an isolated group of “ill-informed” black cheerleaders at Kennesaw State University are getting plenty of media attention after taking a knee during the national anthem at a recent football game.

And that media attention is sure to grow now that the Georgia school plans to move the protesting cheerleaders off the field for Saturday’s homecoming game, according to The Associated Press.

[clip]

Dubbed the “Kennesaw Five” — because catchy phrases sell — the cheerleaders will now be kneeling outside the view of fans in the tunnel of the 8,300-seat Fifth Third Bank Stadium — the students say they are protesting police brutality and racism.

[clip]

The story first drew attention when Cobb County Sheriff Neil Warren, who regularly attends football games at the school, called Kennesaw State President Sam Olens and complained about the previous protest — Warren said he was assured by Olens “that this will not happen again.”

Sapidus

So it’s not in their manifesto and they don’t ever say it but just because you feel threatened you call them hate groups. Got it

But actual hate groups who do say it don’t seem to be a problem for you. Got it

These people have vivid imaginations but can’t see facts in front of their faces.