NHL 2015-2016 Season

jg21

Love the Caps' chances this season. Of course right up until they take a 3-1 games lead in the conference final...

Nah, I always have the faith. Please reward it this season.

LordStanley

I know nothing
Neuvirth played a good game last night for the Flyers... I wouldn't mind seeing him take the #1 spot over Mason

b23hqb

PREMO Member
TB Lets Go LIGHTNING!!! finally snapped that 10 game winless streak in Boston, smashing the Bruins. Great start at 3-0.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Bruins are getting ready to shake their squad up. Love seeing them at 0-3.

Agree. Never did like those Bruins. Lightning lose last night, 3-1 and fall to 3-1 on the season. Third straight road game in four days, but youth can overcome those things for all teams.

Hank

my war
Helluva turnaround to blow out the defending champs!

I think Carlson will have a good year this year. Oshie looks like he's fitting in nice. Can't wait to see Backy on the ice.

Looking forward to see what Justin Williams brings to the table. He has 2 assists so far. Oshie is a creative player, definitely like him.

Hank

my war
Caps looking good in the Great White North. Ovi w/ the game winner and a goal in each game he has played!

Grumpy

Looking forward to see what Justin Williams brings to the table. He has 2 assists so far. Oshie is a creative player, definitely like him.

Went to last Saturday's game, Oshie reminds me of Adam Oates, always moving, always involved. He looks like he is 16, was surprised that he was 28. Backstrom looks like he is in mid-season form, didn't look like it was his 1st game back. What's scary is how lousy they looked when they sat Ovie for that one game.

jg21

Two great lines. It'll be tough to get Backstrom back on the first line with how Kuzy's playing. Captain obvious. This team seems to have something that recent Caps didn't. Oshie and Williams were great pickups. Now let's get past the 2nd round...

Hank

my war
Two great lines. It'll be tough to get Backstrom back on the first line with how Kuzy's playing. Captain obvious. This team seems to have something that recent Caps didn't. Oshie and Williams were great pickups. Now let's get past the 2nd round...

I was psyched to see Justin score. 6 points / 7 games.... Nice addition!

Hopefully this year, Backy will get some recognition that he deserves!