NHL 2015-2016 Season

Hank

my war
2 great comebacks in 2 games. Dang, this team is hot!

Such a pretty sight!

nhl.jpg

Hank

my war
Brian MacLellan is a bad ass! Oshie & Williams were 2 great signings.... So glad McPhee is gone!

jg21

Great Christmas presents from my wife and daughter....2 upcoming games in the 100 section...12/30 vs Buffalo and 2/24 vs. Montreal. Psyched.

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
The streak continues.

The NHL Alumni game is on tomorrow at 3:30 between the Boston and Montreal. Think it's on CNBC Sports. Don't see Bobby Orr's name on the list. I'll still watch.

Caps are on at 6 tomorrow.
Winter Classic at 1 on Friday.
Happy New Year.

Hank

my war
What a comeback! They shouldn't have let the Rags back in the game, but man that was a Hell of a sequence at the end! I want that Cup so bad!!!

Chris0nllyn

What a comeback! They shouldn't have let the Rags back in the game, but man that was a Hell of a sequence at the end! I want that Cup so bad!!!

That Buffalo game was ugly, but beating the Rangers feels so good!

Hopefully Holtby isn't hitting a slump, but at least Grubauer has been solid as a backup.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Lightning are hot right now - real hot - shooting up the standings and just beat Chicago last night. It is sure nice to get starters back from injury. The Caps entire season will be defined for how well, if at all, they do in the playoffs. They do have that history.......

Chris0nllyn

Finally, some Caps hockey!

Wonder when and where those 2 games will be. Hopefully we don't lose 2 home games and end up with back to back games that could be away.

It's still pretty sweet seeing the Caps in the #1 spot in the NHL with 73 points. Second is Chicago with 70 points. It's probably worth mentioning that the Caps have SEVEN games in hand against Chicago.

Caps still sporting that +55 goal diff. too.