Nhl 2017-18

Chris0nllyn

I had two great tickets for sale that game - I was in GA for a wedding. Should have let me know - I hope your seats were as good as mine.

Lets Go Lightning!

I was in 107, row AA. Right on the endzone line, Bucs side. My wife got them for me and the trip down for the weekend for my birthday so I don;t think it would have been a good idea to ask to buy more tix.

Of course, I could have been on the field and been pissed the way these guys have been playing. :lol:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I was in 107, row AA. Right on the endzone line, Bucs side. My wife got them for me and the trip down for the weekend for my birthday so I don;t think it would have been a good idea to ask to buy more tix.

Of course, I could have been on the field and been pissed the way these guys have been playing. :lol:

I'm section 134, on the 25, visitors side, 13 rows up. You were pretty much catacorner to my seats. Hope you had a good time regardless of the crap the Bucs left on the field.

Last edited:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Lightning! Four in a row, first single West coast swing sweep in Cali in 23 years, a little fortunate not enough video evidence to overturn a call, and all is well. Really good start to the season.

Chris0nllyn

And they squeaked by the Oilers, even with Trotz questionable line pairings.

Glad to see Holtby get his 200th win, a Pens loss, and Holtby again stanidng on his head against the Oilers.

Hank

my war
Season is over if they don't address their problems on D as well as these ####ing penalties. They can't seem to put a whole 60 minutes together.

Chris0nllyn

Season is over if they don't address their problems on D as well as these ####ing penalties. They can't seem to put a whole 60 minutes together.

The penalties are maddening. I don't know if it's the Defense or Holtby, by we haven't given up many goals (until last night).

Hank

my war
The penalties are maddening. I don't know if it's the Defense or Holtby, by we haven't given up many goals (until last night).

Our GA isn't exactly leading the league. Hell, the goal differential is a -3.... Considering last year, we had the best in the league all year! I think the defense from the forwards is an issue. Nobody is taking bodies out when they are around the net. Playing way too passive.

- Chorney: This guy is a starter! He should be playing in every game.

- Connolly: Sit him down & bring the Aussie back...

- Eller: Consistency Please!

Last edited:

jg21

Caps looking solid lately, and Burakovsky due back tonight. I wonder if Graovac will clear waivers? I think he has an upside.

Chris0nllyn

10 of 12 and Ovi is scoring like a machine.

Top line Tom Wilson is on fire lately. (as is the whole top line).

I've been afraid to post in this thread as it seems to be bad luck *knocks on wood*. :lol:

b23hqb

PREMO Member

I've been afraid to post in this thread as it seems to be bad luck *knocks on wood*. :lol:

Kucherov! Vasilevskiy! Lightning all over the leader boards! Getting near the New Years Day outdoor game, and that's when it really starts to feel like hockey. Lets Go Lightning!

Hank

my war

Ha! Me too, Man! Using the "zero focus on what they are supposed to achieve" approach with the team this year, since there is no focus on the team this year! I noticed Connolly has picked up his game since I called him out on here, because we all know SOMD.com is a juggernaut for Hockey talk, so I am sure he saw my comment... You're welcome! :diva:

Chris0nllyn

Ha! Me too, Man! Using the "zero focus on what they are supposed to achieve" approach with the team this year, since there is no focus on the team this year! I noticed Connolly has picked up his game since I called him out on here, because we all know SOMD.com is a juggernaut for Hockey talk, so I am sure he saw my comment... You're welcome! :diva:

After my comment, they lost so maybe it's "don't post the day before a game". :lol:

A few guys on the back end have stepped up. Chiasson and Vrana were flying all over the ice last night.

Poor Bruins can't catch a break vs. the Caps.

Hank

my war
After my comment, they lost so maybe it's "don't post the day before a game". :lol:

A few guys on the back end have stepped up. Chiasson and Vrana were flying all over the ice last night.

Poor Bruins can't catch a break vs. the Caps.

That Vrana goal was sick. That kid is quick!

Chris0nllyn

Orlov goal... Even sicker!

What's up w/ those Pens? I've never seen them so low in the Power Rankings...

That Orlov goal is highlight worthy all year and should be in consideration for best goal of the year. That was just nasty. Against Klingberg no less....

Welcome back Burky (for a awhile now)! That setup (and shot) to Connolly was awesome, then the OTGWG.

Some really questionable calls by the refs (did you see the one pick Willy up by his sweater and haul him off? :lol:), but Wilson needs to cool it. All he did was rack up a bunch of PIMs. Roussel's a dick though.

Oshie and Kuzy had a down night....like, all night.