Nhl 2017-18

Chris0nllyn

How do you even let Holtby back in.... All my years as a hockey fan, rule number one, is play the hot goaltender!

Grubi is rolling. 2 SO (including a 39 save one last night) in 5 games? Yea, I think so.

The Metro is super tight, but the Caps need to keep their foot on the pedal.

You see the new guys the signed? Gersich and Geisser.

Hank

my war
Grubi is rolling. 2 SO (including a 39 save one last night) in 5 games? Yea, I think so.

The Metro is super tight, but the Caps need to keep their foot on the pedal.

You see the new guys the signed? Gersich and Geisser.

Yeah, they are talking about suiting Gersich up... That kid Geisser looks 12, but he's a big boy at 6'4".

Chris0nllyn

So ready for the playoffs!

Chris, did you hangout with Locker, last night at The Brick?

Man I didn't know he was going to be there!

I was at another bar watching the game and passed Brick to do so. Damnit!

I don't have Facebook and it seems that was the only advertisement out there.

Last edited:

Chris0nllyn

That was a suprisingly good game held together by good goaltending.

Kuzy with the OTGWG and how about Gersich's first game? Kid was everywhere.

Chris0nllyn

GREAT game last night. All around. Maybe 2 bad plays, but Grubauer is hot hot hot right now. Not sure why Trotz wouldn't start Grubi after 4/11.

Chris0nllyn

He and Orlov have had some top-10 highlight reel goals this year.

Looks like Gersich is in the last two games. Glad to see that.

Holtby looked better as the game went on. Hopefully each goalie plays each of the last 2 games.

Ready for the 'loffs!

Side note, going back to page one and reading over our game thoughts since game 1 is entertaining. :lol:

Chris0nllyn

Travis Boyd looked bad last night. He had that one good chance at the end and missed.

DSP needs to have his ice time cut in half, at least. I like the guy, but he hasn't had a point since, what, February? Since being joined with Eller, Eller hasn't gotten a point either. I want to see more Vrana and Gersich needs playing time as I think he's the only guy ready to jump right into the NHL.

Hopefully these couple days off will help a few guys heal.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
The playoffs are finally upon us. The Jeckyl/Hyde Lightning for the last month managed to secure home ice on the East side of the bracket, whatever that's worth, with the help from the stinking Panthers (96 points and fail to make the playoffs! - go figure) beating the Bruins. Should be interesting, one way or the other.

Last edited:

Hank

my war
Travis Boyd looked bad last night. He had that one good chance at the end and missed.

DSP needs to have his ice time cut in half, at least. I like the guy, but he hasn't had a point since, what, February? Since being joined with Eller, Eller hasn't gotten a point either. I want to see more Vrana and Gersich needs playing time as I think he's the only guy ready to jump right into the NHL.

Hopefully these couple days off will help a few guys heal.

DSP's ice time was being cut towards the end of the season. I don't think he will log many minutes in the playoffs.

I'm so psyched for all the playoffs to start... Especially the East... Philly/Pens & Toronto/Boston will be brutal!

Chris0nllyn

I was hoping somewhere local (*cough* Brick *cough*) would have a viewing party. Might just have to have my own. :lol:

I'm pumped.

Hank

my war
I was hoping somewhere local (*cough* Brick *cough*) would have a viewing party. Might just have to have my own. :lol:

I'm pumped.

I am jacked to watch tonight as well... Somewhere out there, Larry is cracking a beer & getting ready to watch his first game of the season...:lmao: