73.4 KB · Views: 192
  • 8ptnov09.jpg
    8ptnov09.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 197

limblips

PREMO Member
...off my place this evening. Fred Co.

Maybe 145 or so?

Nice deer but when you say 145 or so are you talking weight or score? If score, no way that deer will go 145. Hard to tell but I would be surprise if it goes 110. But, I would have shot it!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Better looking than the dead one near the corner of 235/Shangri-La the other day. :dead:

I've got a 110 +/- lb buck (unknown # of points since rack was removed by hunter) hanging in my barn. I love crop damage permits.

I've got it iced down for the night. Will either butcher it myself tomorrow night or take it to Rick's Place.

T

toppick08

I've got a 110 +/- lb buck (unknown # of points since rack was removed by hunter) hanging in my barn. I love crop damage permits.

I've got it iced down for the night. Will either butcher it myself tomorrow night or take it to Rick's Place.

If you ever make any sausage, I'll buy some from you...:yay:

deino2002

~LEGS FOR DAYS~
I got an 8 pointer 2 1/2 weeks ago with my car :frown:

$3,500 worth of damage to my car :frown: , not sure about the other vehicle that was coming the opposite direction that hit him also.

Nice :fixed: :yay:
Well, as we all know, it's illegal to sell venison in Maryland. Nothing to say I can't give away venison in exchange for some sausage making supplies.

Been itchin to make my own venison sausage for a couple years now.

Gotta try out my dehydrator and jerky supplies too.