Nice Bridge?

Appletini

Has anyone heard about snow or closings for the Nice Bridge going into Virginia? I need to get home from work at some point today... haha

Beavers5

"Governor Harry W. Nice Memorial Bridge
For immediate release
Jan. 27, 2009

11 a.m. Travel and Weather Advisory

Authority crews are monitoring weather and roadway conditions and treating the roadway as necessary.

There is snow accumulation and roads are generally wet and slippery with possible icy conditions. if you must travel, use caution, reduce your vehicle's speed and allow additional braking distance. Please use extra caution when traveling in the vicinity of snow plows or other equipment and remember that bridges, ramps and overpasses freeze prior to road surfaces. "

gemma_rae

Appletini's are yummy! I expect you will have a few when you get home. Good luck on your commute:howdy:

Appletini

Sadly I don't have the ingredients necessary for an Appletini at home, though I wish I did.

And haha, no that wouldn't be very nice at all!!! I found out, however, that they very rarely close the bridge except for high winds. Regardless, I stayed a little late so I can go in late tomorrow and give the ice a chance to begin to melt.

gemma_rae

Appletinis

Sadly I don't have the ingredients necessary for an Appletini at home, though I wish I did.

Go in late and you will be able to get the required mixers for Appletinis! Have plenty of ice to melt for a tasty cocktail or 2,3......!