Nickel, you'll love these Jimmy's!

somd whisper

Too Hot 4u said:
That remark does not surprise me. Off the mark again. How would you know a real bag from a fake one? Whats wrong, did I hit a sore spot? Got a lot of those fakes ones in the closet?

Sometimes it is very hard to tell the difference. If that is something that worries you then go directly to the source. Sometimes it is the markings or the liners or just the style.

I only have two Louis Vuittons. The Manhattan and the speedy 30. My friend went to the farmers market and brought one there and hers looks better than mine and I paid out the butt for them. But in the end it was the quality that will tell.

Too Hot 4u

somd whisper said:
Sometimes it is very hard to tell the difference. If that is something that worries you then go directly to the source. Sometimes it is the markings or the liners or just the style.

I only have two Louis Vuittons. The Manhattan and the speedy 30. My friend went to the farmers market and brought one there and hers looks better than mine and I paid out the butt for them. But in the end it was the quality that will tell.

I love the speedy but I only have the 25. There is a lot of things that will give it away that it is not authentic. The letters and desgin path for one.
I do not know what the farmer market is but I would not suggest buying a handbag from there.

fake inside and out are for people that do not know any better.

somd whisper

Too Hot 4u said:
I love the speedy but I only have the 25. There is a lot of things that will give it away that it is not authentic. The letters and desgin path for one.
I do not know what the farmer market is but I would not suggest buying a handbag from there.

fake inside and out are for people that do not know any better.

Or maybe they are for people that have a good fashion eye along with a good sense for money. Think about it. The amount of money that we spent on the bags that we have, they have the same thing, (IMO) and they have money to put in the bag....so who knows better afterall? :lmao: