Nicki Minaj Calls Joy Reid A ‘Coon’

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
MSNBC’s Joy Reid publicly addressed Minaj on ReidOut and shamed her spreading such inaccurate information to her millions of followers.

You have a platform, Sister, that is 22 million followers. I have 2 million followers. You have 22 million followers on Twitter. For you to use your platform to encourage our community to not protect themselves and save their lives… my God, Sister, you can do better than that. You got that platform. It’s a blessing. It’s a blessing that you got that. People listen to you. They listen to you more than they listen to me. “For you to use your platform to put people in the position of dying from a disease they don’t have to die from, oh my God, sister. As a fan, as a hip-hop fan, as somebody who is your fan, I’m so sad that you did that, so sad that you did that, sister. Oh, my God.

Minaj wasn’t apologetic after Reid’s comments and clapped back at her via Twitter.

“This is what happens when you’re so thirsty to down another black woman (by the request of the white man), that you didn’t bother to read all my tweets. ‘My God SISTER do better’ imagine getting ur dumb a** on tv a min after a tweet to spread a false narrative about a black woman,” she posted.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Regardless of what you think of Nicki Minaj, she definitely nailed it. Her slapdown of Joy Reid was spot on - Joyless IS nothing more than a black woman who gets her orders from white men, then bows and scrapes, "Yas massah!"

If anyone is the black face of white supremacy, it's Joy Reid.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Regardless of what you think of Nicki Minaj, she definitely nailed it. Her slapdown of Joy Reid was spot on - Joyless IS nothing more than a black woman who gets her orders from white men, then bows and scrapes, "Yas massah!"

If anyone is the black face of white supremacy, it's Joy Reid.
I thought the same thing when I read about it this morning. BURN!!!! 🔥

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
Transgendered Uncle Tom Lying Homophobic Coons (TUTLHC)

Selling out Arenas around the nation! Coming to a town near you!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
:lmao:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Madam, we met on <a href="https://twitter.com/AGT?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">@AGT</a> when you appeared as a guest act - but you refused to say hello to my three young sons because you were ‘too busy’. Oh, and it’s ‘Piers’ - I know, we Brit names all sound alike. <a href="https://t.co/twedCv1Fae">https://t.co/twedCv1Fae</a></p>&mdash; Piers Morgan (@piersmorgan) <a href="">September 14, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I totally support Nikki and started watching this all play out yesterday!!! She is vaccine hesitate and said that her choices to get vaccinated would involve more than some "met Gala."

The fake media totally twisted her tweets.

I totally agree with Vrai on this - Joy deserves every bit of what she is getting!!!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Now Fauci Fires Back At Nicki Minaj’s ‘Vaccine Misinformation’: ‘No Evidence’ Vaccine Causes Impotence

According to Fox News, Twitter does not believe Minaj’s tweets constitute “vaccine misinformation,” possibly because Minaj took part in a back-and-forth with MSNBC host Joy Reid over Minaj’s claims.

Dr. Anthony Fauci, “the nation’s leading infectious disease expert,” according to NBC News, took umbrage with Minaj’s claims and disputed Minaj’s story about testicular enlargement being a result of COVID-19 vaccination in an interview with CNN.

“There’s no evidence that it happens, nor is there any mechanistic reason to imagine that it would happen,” Fauci said. “So the answer to your question is no.”

Fauci went on to wax poetic about the dangers of “misinformation,” though perhaps cognizant of Minaj’s penchant for getting into social media spats with prominent figures, was loathe to point fingers, calling Minaj’s tweet “innocent on her part.”

“There’s a lot of misinformation, mostly on social media, and the only way we know to counter mis- and dis-information is to provide a lot of correct information,” he said. “And to essentially debunk these kinds of claims, which may be innocent on her part. I’m not blaming her for anything but she should be thinking twice about propagating information that really has no basis.”

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
“There’s a lot of misinformation, mostly on social media, and the only way we know to counter mis- and dis-information is to provide a lot of correct information,” he said. “

LMFAO..that assclown wouldn't know what factual information was if it was injected via a syringe.

SamSpade

I realize COVID is deadlier than the flu. By 5-10 times.

But people still die from the flu. And most people don’t get the flu shot.

So do people place blame on people dying from flu on those who don’t get the shot? Or on the victims who don’t?

Do we have the same kind of mania for those folks? SAME reasoning - remember, flu deaths are still in tens of thousands.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Tucker is talking about her again - she got kicked or timed out on Twitter and went to Instagram and was like

"OMG - you see what is happening here??? I have been to China, are we China now"?

She is saying many of her friends feel exactly the same way but won't come out and say it because they know the backlash. :rolleyes:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
All fun and games aside, Nikki is awake and posted a video on her Instagram that she was attacked and found that very scary and is now realizing "something else is going on."

Yeah - I'm up late, I'm retire and love the night owl hours ;)

Reactions: BOP

SamSpade

If I may ...

Is it? Or have/are flu cases being commingled with the new COVID flu in addition to other types of deaths like heart attacks, cancer, strokes, normal end of life, etc.?
I've certainly thought that, but this is worldwide. And it kills people differently.

In any case - tens of thousands of people die EVERY year from the flu - always have - but we don't go around accusing those who won't get the flu shot as being the reason.

Mainly - because the flu shot protects THAT person from the flu. It hopefully - prevents that person from getting the flu, but it's largely mitigating and it doesn't stop it from spreading. NOBODY thinks that if everyone gets the flu shot, then everyone else is safe.

The flu shot doesn't STOP the flu.