Nicki Minaj

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Too bad this is 30 minutes long. When is the good part? I wouldn't mind skipping forward, I just don't want to listen to 2 guys chat for half an hour.
Out of 30 minutes of chatting, I only understand about 3 minutes of the dialogue. :ohwell:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Too bad this is 30 minutes long. When is the good part? I wouldn't mind skipping forward, I just don't want to listen to 2 guys chat for half an hour.

Well that is the point of a pod cast .... the 30 min covers the twitter fight Minaji has having with the left

the smack down is epic .... put it on while you cook dinner

Hijinx

Exactly I click on the www that send me to these two guys and as soon as I see who it is I click off.

Dakota

~~~~~~~

I posted a pretty good video over in the news section on population control - kind of the history of the mind set

But if you are already aware of these things, it is a yawner but near the end you learn in the practice run on how they would respond to a pandemic, shutting down those that go against the narrative was part of that plan.

;)

I think by now we all know why Nikki got crap and the cancel culture that followed.

The left will shut your arse down quick if it goes against their narrative.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Nicki Minaj Just Learned They Want Her Vote, Not Her Opinion

Who knew that rapper Nicki Minaj would emerge as a champion for free speech and an outspoken critic of censorship? Even stranger -- Minaj found herself retweeting Tucker Carlson while Carlson championed her on his nightly show.

Strange times indeed -- but alas “adversity makes strange bedfellows.”

[clip]

Minaj learned the lesson other black celebrities and politicians have in recent months -- the media and Democrats will disparage you or even question your “blackness” if you step out of line or think for yourself.

Black Republican Larry Elder was labeled the “black face of white supremacy” -- in just an absurdly racist article by the L.A. Times for daring to be black and conservative while campaigning to recall Gavin Newsom.

We saw similar racist tactics months prior during the presidential election.

White talk show host Chelsea Handler tried to real in her ex-beau 50 Cent by saying “I had to remind him that he was a black person, so he can't vote for Donald Trump."

Then presidential candidate Joe Biden echoed Handler in an interview with Charlamagne tha God in May.

"Well I tell you what, If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."

Time and time again, Democrats prove they want the black vote -- indeed they feel entitled to it. They just do not want black people thinking for themselves. If you do that -- you are no longer of any use to them.

Minaj is right. Democrats would rather black America stand in front of the bus and get hit with decades of failed policy than start thinking for themselves.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Nicki Minaj Responds to Cancel Culture Threats By Revealing Reporters on Instagram As Alleged Bullies

On her Instagram Friday, Minaj called out two reporters, one from The Guardian and the other from the UK’s Daily Mail, accusing them of “threatening” her family and “forcing” them to “hide out”:
“They’re forcing my family to hide out. This is what speaking up looks like. Millions of poor people are treated this way by the ppl you think are ‘the good guys.’ This is unconscionable.”
She posted screengrabs of what she said were WhatsApp private messages sent by Guardian reporter Sharlene Rampersad to Minaj’s cousin, wanting to speak with him and the friend who purportedly had become impotent from the vaccine and whose fiancée, according to Minaj, ditched him before their wedding over the matter.

Towards the end of the one-way conversation, Rampersad told Minaj’s cousin that “CNN is in the country looking for you” and that the network “won’t hesitate to reveal” personal information including the locations of Minaj’s cousin and “anything and anyone who is tied to you.”
Rampersad then told the cousin that “if you speak to me, we won’t reveal those details. So what do you say?”

Minaj proceeded to post the phone numbers for both Rampersad and Daily Mail mail senior reporter James Fielding, and also included a parting shot at Rampersad in particular.