Nicolle Wallace

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I learned something today - or maybe I already knew but had forgotten.

Noted Trump hater and MSNBC disinformation spewer Nicolle Wallace is supposedly a Republican. She was Dubya's Comm Director and McCain's campaign advisor.

If you ever watched Nicolle Wallace, you would peg her quickly as a Leftist. There is nothing discernibly Republican about her and she is a serious Biden ass kisser.

I have only become aware of her in the last few years, since she started working for MSNBC. So perhaps before then she was solid, and now she has the TDS which makes her insane. But what I'm thinking - given Bush and McCain's own highly public TDS - is that she's just another deep stater who is dirtier than sin and doesn't want her criminal activity coming to light.

I've tried giving these Never Trumpers the benefit of the doubt. What are they seeing that I'm not? And then they spew BS talking points that are demonstrably not true - Trump's a racist, misogynist, a rapist, blah blah blah - so I know they're just making chit up and covering the real reason they fear him.

gunsmoke

I learned something today - or maybe I already knew but had forgotten.

Noted Trump hater and MSNBC disinformation spewer Nicolle Wallace is supposedly a Republican. She was Dubya's Comm Director and McCain's campaign advisor.

If you ever watched Nicolle Wallace, you would peg her quickly as a Leftist. There is nothing discernibly Republican about her and she is a serious Biden ass kisser.

I have only become aware of her in the last few years, since she started working for MSNBC. So perhaps before then she was solid, and now she has the TDS which makes her insane. But what I'm thinking - given Bush and McCain's own highly public TDS - is that she's just another deep stater who is dirtier than sin and doesn't want her criminal activity coming to light.

I've tried giving these Never Trumpers the benefit of the doubt. What are they seeing that I'm not? And then they spew BS talking points that are demonstrably not true - Trump's a racist, misogynist, a rapist, blah blah blah - so I know they're just making chit up and covering the real reason they fear him.

Go take your pills dearie....you forgot again.

After you finish taking them all, you can take the tin foil hat off and rejoin the rest of the world again.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
One of the token "conservatives" in lib media, like Jen Rubin at WaPo.

:lmao:

She is a raving Leftist, according to her own tweets in her own words.

It's interesting how all these crazy progs claim they are ACKSHULLY Republicans. It's like, really? Because you don't ever espouse any Republican viewpoints. We have those tards get on here spewing Leftist dreck, then insisting that they're a Republican.

It's just a ploy to trick real Republicans into thinking this is acceptable behavior.

pontificator

Modern Republicanism is decidedly far left of center, so whatever rambling point OP was making was lost in the first sentence of the 2nd paragraph.