Nicolletti's Remodel!!!!

BernieP

Resident PIA
We go to the lunch buffet for work get togethers & I think their food is decent and reasonably priced. I don't think I've ever once gone to the restroom, so can't comment on that.

Who cares about the restrooms, the salad bar was filthy. The "sneeze guard" was dusty and dirty.

amyinmd

Was in there yesterday with office for lunch. The place looks amazing...heck of alot more than a paint job. Food was great. Pizza was reall good and I'm a displaced Jersey girl so I know pizza. And the bathroom was clean. Something I noticed about the bathroom is the water is very very hot in the sink. Most bathrooms the water is very lukewarm.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Glad to hear it :yay: I'd like to like Nicoletti's better but it was always so grubby in there. The pizza was good, but I couldn't get past the smell of that rancid carpet.

amyinmd

Glad to hear it :yay: I'd like to like Nicoletti's better but it was always so grubby in there. The pizza was good, but I couldn't get past the smell of that rancid carpet.

No more carpet....ceramic tiles with granite salad bar. Same prices too.

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
Went for lunch today! OMG!!!! Bright and airy and clean!!! The only thing missing is some sort of covering for the top half of the windows so you don't get blinded!! And seems like the salad bar has doubled in size.

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Best pizza around ! The cheese is the tastey old-fashioned stringy-gooey moz and not that tasteless cheez-stuff you get from the big 3.
The sauce and crust is not overpowered with tons of spices and garlic that the other places use to hide the tasteless cheez-stuff !

And the fries are virtually grease free (I think they must bake them or something).
All the subs are on fresh baked bread.
Good food all around !

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Best pizza around ! The cheese is the tastey old-fashioned stringy-gooey moz and not that tasteless cheez-stuff you get from the big 3.
The sauce and crust is not overpowered with tons of spices and garlic that the other places use to hide the tasteless cheez-stuff !

And the fries are virtually grease free (I think they must bake them or something).
All the subs are on fresh baked bread.
Good food all around !

Speaking of good pizza.. I had the new Domino's when I was in San Diego.. GOOD stuff. Crust was particularly good, no crust leftovers when I was done. Impressed with their improvements.

I like Nicoletti's pizza, like Niko's even more, St James has even better pizza then Nicoletti's

MMDad

Lem Putt
can someone please tell me how an Italian restaurant (if that’s what you want to call it) does not have Italian dressing on its salad bar?

Italian dressing is as Italian as fortune cookies are Chinese. It's actually far more "Italian" for them to have a decent olive oil and vinegar.

Wenchy

Hot Flash
We went about two weeks ago. The pizza must have weighed ten pounds. We took home most of it and ate it for two days. (Note: this was a loaded pizza with EVERYTHING)

I want the recipe for the 'tater salad on the salad bar. :drool:

The restaurant was clean and pleasant. Service was more than good, as was the food.

We will definitely be back.