Night Vision

ginwoman

Does anyone else have bad night vision? Have you tried the vision supplements that are available and if so do they seem to help?

oldman

Lobster Land
Does anyone else have bad night vision? Have you tried the vision supplements that are available and if so do they seem to help?

Have you had your eyes checked for cataracts? I have them and night vision is terrible if you have them.

Wenchy

Hot Flash
I had poor night vision before I had Lasik done. Now, it is horrible and I no longer drive at night.

What supplements are supposed to help?

ginwoman

I had poor night vision before I had Lasik done. Now, it is horrible and I no longer drive at night.

What supplements are supposed to help?

There is something called Preservision which my mom takes per her Ophthalmologist. She no longer drives so its hard to tell if it helps. Then there is another supplement put out by Dr. Whitaker called "Vision Essentials" @ drwhitaker.com. I haven't tried either.

Wenchy

Hot Flash
There is something called Preservision which my mom takes per her Ophthalmologist. She no longer drives so its hard to tell if it helps. Then there is another supplement put out by Dr. Whitaker called "Vision Essentials" @ drwhitaker.com. I haven't tried either.

I don't like taking unproven drugs. I'll have somebody drive at night instead.

I figure if you can't see at night; see orbs and are blinded by headlights, it's time to throw up your hands and surrender.

I will never recommend lasik to anybody because of my experience with it.

ginwoman

that's a shame Wenchy about the Lasik. I had it done about 14 years ago and it was the best $5,000 (or whatever) I had ever spent. It did give me some halos at night but otherwise it was wonderful. Now I just plain old can't see at night!