Nike Exec. Larry Miller Admits to Murdering Teen, Receives Praise From Nike, CEO

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
In a shocking interview, Nike’s Jordan brand chairman admitted to murdering a teenager decades ago and described receiving support and praise from the company and others in the aftermath of the gruesome revelation, with Nike stating that it is “proud” of Miller “and the hope and inspiration his story can offer.”

But before the 72-year-old Miller became the successful businessman he is today, he shot and killed a fellow teenager in 1965 and spent years in prison.

During the 90-minute interview, the long-time Nike executive admitted the murder was senseless, as he was not even familiar with the victim who was identified as 18-year-old Edward White, an alleged “rival gang member.”

t was for no reason at all,” Miller said. “I mean, there was no valid reason for [the murder] to happen.”

Miller had previously been arrested on multiple occasions, for various offenses, having spent the majority of his teens and twenties incarcerated.

“We are proud of Larry Miller and the hope and inspiration his story can offer,” the company said.

Hijinx

It appears he beat recidivism and made something of his life.
Isn't that what we all want?

Certainly he is not proud of what he did, but he served his time and became a good citizen.
He can never bring back a life, but at least he is working and not going out doing more killings.
He owes the family of the person he killed a debt he can never repay.
He will live with that fact all of his life, I hope he remembers it and uses it to help others.

willie

Certainly he is not proud of what he did, but he served his time and became a good citizen.
He can never bring back a life, but at least he is working and not going out doing more killings.
He will live with that fact all of his life, I hope he remembers it and uses it to help others.
Maybe I read a different article. It looked like he spent a lot of Jvie time but not for the murder.....
"But, he tells
@HowardBeck
, he's lived in constant fear of his deepest secret being exposed: that, as a teen, he shot and killed a man. "

Hijinx

Maybe I read a different article. It looked like he spent a lot of Jvie time but not for the murder.....
"But, he tells
@HowardBeck
, he's lived in constant fear of his deepest secret being exposed: that, as a teen, he shot and killed a man. "

I guess Nike doesn't do background checks on employees. Not a good move.

Reactions: BOP

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Someone should reach out to Mr. White's family for a statement.

You know Andrew Cuomo is scratching his head over this article.

Kinnakeet

He killed a human being his family will never get to see or talk to him again but Miller gets to see and talk to his family and get paid millions of dollars what is wrong with this picture...he should have got the electric chair..eye for an eye

Hijinx

He killed a human being his family will never get to see or talk to him again but Miller gets to see and talk to his family and get paid millions of dollars what is wrong with this picture...he should have got the electric chair..eye for an eye

I agree with you but I don't make the laws. He complied with the law served his term, and has definitely beaten the system that shows that most criminals return to their criminal acts.
He is out, He is free. Despite of what we feel he has made an effort to do better, and evidently has.

What good does it do to haunt him now? That will not bring back his victim either.