Nintendo Wii Fit

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
I edited and asked a few questions. Did your transaction go through? I was going to order it from Sam Goody.

No more order did NOT go through. But $200 is missing from my account and the email I received said I will be refunded.. So now I may have to wait 2 months for my refund?

This is what it says:
Thank you for your recent order at Sam Goody.

This email is to confirm the cancellation for the item listed below. If your credit card was charged, a refund has been processed. Please allow up to two billing cycles for your refund credit to appear on your credit card statement.

The next one said:
While processing your order, we experienced difficulty in obtaining the proper authorization. At this time, your order has been cancelled for your protection

Pandora

No more order did NOT go through. But $200 is missing from my account and the email I received said I will be refunded.. So now I may have to wait 2 months for my refund?

This is what it says:
Thank you for your recent order at Sam Goody.

This email is to confirm the cancellation for the item listed below. If your credit card was charged, a refund has been processed. Please allow up to two billing cycles for your refund credit to appear on your credit card statement.

The next one said:
While processing your order, we experienced difficulty in obtaining the proper authorization. At this time, your order has been cancelled for your protection

Your card isn't maxed out is it? :eyebrow: Or maybe you entered the number in wrong? :shrug: That would cause them to be unable to verify.

I just ordered it off Sam Goody.

Subtotal: $89.99
Tax: $5.40
Shipping: $4.98 (The cheapest Shipping)
------------
Total $100.37

I got the e-mail notification saying it will be released and shipped tomorrow.

I have a feeling this is going to be sold for higher if other places are selling it for $139.99 and up. Fricken Wii, I swear it is a conspiracy, but I knew this was going to be extremely popular.

LusbyMom

Your card isn't maxed out is it? :eyebrow: Or maybe you entered the number in wrong? :shrug: That would cause them to be unable to verify.

I just ordered it off Sam Goody.

Subtotal: $89.99
Tax: $5.40
Shipping: $4.98 (The cheapest Shipping)
------------
Total $100.37

I got the e-mail notification saying it will be released and shipped tomorrow.

I have a feeling this is going to be sold for higher if other places are selling it for $139.99 and up. Fricken Wii, I swear it is a conspiracy, but I knew this was going to be extremely popular.

No it's not maxed out and it's my debit card. When I went to online banking it shows both times for 100.37 as pending withdrawals. So the $200 is now not available to me.

It sent me the confirmation emails and then cancelation emails after that.

Pandora

I'd call them in the morning and find out what is going on. I haven't gotten any other notice than a thank you for your order, receipt and confirmation number, so far...

All the places that have it listed for under $100 show it as sold out, hope that isn't the case here.

What concerns me is that Amazon is usually right on par with all the other places, in fact, they are often lower so the amount was a shocker.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
$163.99 @ Amazon

:faint: I had a chance to pre-order at a discount of 10%, think I'll try to win one on for less on ebay. :diva:

Edit: Why is it only $89.99 at Sam Goody? :eyebrow: What is missing? Looks like the mat is there. :tap:
Amazon isn't selling it for that much, "other sellers" are. Probably people who pre-ordered so they could resell.

I didn't reserve one, but I'm going to go to GameStop tomorrow when they open to see if they have any extras. If they don't, I can wait. :lol:

Pandora

Amazon isn't selling it for that much, "other sellers" are. Probably people who pre-ordered so they could resell.

I didn't reserve one, but I'm going to go to GameStop tomorrow when they open to see if they have any extras. If they don't, I can wait. :lol:

Game stop has it for the same price as Sam Goody but they are sold out on online orders and I see what you are saying about Amazon. They asked me if I wanted to pre-order at a discount of 10% but I declined, no pricey no buy and they didn't give an amount with that offer.

Pandora

Hmmm weird.. maybe I should try hubbys card and see if it works.. but if it doesn't I will have $300 missing from my account.

I looked at all the other places that it says it's sold and most say it's not available online..

You get 4 of them girl, sell 2 on ebay. I cannot BELIEVE how much the bids are for Wii Fit over there. :faint:

LusbyMom

You get 4 of them girl, sell 2 on ebay. I cannot BELIEVE how much the bids are for Wii Fit over there. :faint:

Hmmm maybe I should order more :lol:

I just ordered with hub's card.. I am wondering if mine screwed up because the first time I ordered I tried to use Paypal and it sent me back to checkout because it said you can't use paypal with pre-orders.

gingerbreadgurl

Hmmm maybe I should order more :lol:

I just ordered with hub's card.. I am wondering if mine screwed up because the first time I ordered I tried to use Paypal and it sent me back to checkout because it said you can't use paypal with pre-orders.

I just ordered another from FYE.

warneckutz

I just received a Wii Fit for my birthday, hooked that bad boy up, gave me a good BMI rating, then said my balance is waaaaaaaaaaaaay off...

Interesting...

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I just went through a few of the yoga moves, they told me I was VERY stiff... heh... ah well... no balance at all but it's fun and provides a challange! :yay:
I'm a yoga master! :diva: The balance games kick my butt though. :ohwell: I think I'm catching on. :lol:

warneckutz

I'm a yoga master! :diva: The balance games kick my butt though. :ohwell: I think I'm catching on. :lol:

I tried the Busted Tree or whatever it's called... That was tough and painful for me. :pete: Luckily, I'm tall enough to push my fingers on the ceiling to give myself better balance. :lmao:

warneckutz

I tried the Hula Hoop exercise... I looked like a disaster but it burns around the abs so it can't be that bad... :yay:

LusbyMom

:yahoo: I got mine today!!! My SIL and I have both been looking and promised each other to buy 2 if we found them. Today she called Wal-Mart and they said they had three in stock, so she ran up there and got one for each of us.

We had a blast with it tonight but I didn't realize how unbalanced I am :lmao:
One of my kiddos got upset though because it told her that she was overweight.. which I didn't understand. Me and the kiddos did about the same on everything.. then hubby got his turn and showed us all up.