Nintendo Wii fit

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
Check out the prices they are going for on ebay :faint:

I don't understand why people can order from ebay but won't just order from actual stores that sell them for less.

kerriellen

I hope to get mine today. I have it preordered from Game Stop, but they won't let me pick it up until today. I tried on Sunday, and have called every day since then and they keep telling me wait until the 21st. (They did tell me last week that they already had mine in the back.)

fingers crossed....

T

toppick08

Does anyone else think this thread says Nintendo Will Fit..........??

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
So I went to Wal-Mart today and thought I would buy one if they had it and then just sell the one I have coming from Sam Goody.. BUT they were sold out. Man said they had 30 and one man bought 4. I bet you will see those on ebay going for double by the end of the day.

Mdcopswife

Boss Lady
I cant find it anywhere either. Oh well I will wait till the hype comes down.

BTW if you go to Amazon.com right now they are selling Rock Band for PS2 for $99.00. Click on todays deals at the top of the page. You can also pre-order Guitar Hero the Aerosmith edition. Better get it now before you can't find them either. Maybe I should buy extras and sell them on e-bay.

Severa

Common sense ain't common
Haha. Ordered mine from Walmart.com the first week of May and it was delivered to the house this morning. :starcat:

kerriellen

I hope to get mine today. I have it preordered from Game Stop, but they won't let me pick it up until today. I tried on Sunday, and have called every day since then and they keep telling me wait until the 21st. (They did tell me last week that they already had mine in the back.)

fingers crossed....

Got it at lunchtime!

drewdc

wife happened to find one in the PF walmart yesterday around 9am.. totally clueless it was even out yet so she grabbed me one.. woman who helped her said they only got around 12 and they had 2 left at the time.. i wanted it, but if i can sell it for double, i'll just wait a bit and buy another in the future.. gotta love the buyers on ebay!

nrp82smr

:( i don't have a wii, but hope to get one soon.. although every place i go is always out and i refuse to buy one off ebay...