Nip/Tuck-Final Season!

Cowgirl

What do you think? How are they going to end it? I think either Sean or Christian or possibly both will end up dead. :shrug: Looks like Sean's going off the deep end.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I stopped watching it after the Christian-has-cancer thing, but for some reason I'm picturing an homage to the ending of Death Becomes Her. :roflmao:

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
What do you think? How are they going to end it? I think either Sean or Christian or possibly both will end up dead. :shrug: Looks like Sean's going off the deep end.

Is it on tonight? I am enjoying Season 2 of Dexter right now. Way better show. I liked The Carver year of Nip/Tuck but it got stale.

Cowgirl

Is it on tonight? I am enjoying Season 2 of Dexter right now. Way better show. I liked The Carver year of Nip/Tuck but it got stale.

I can't remember what day it comes on because we DVR most things. We got the first DVD of season 1 of Dexter on Netflix last week. We watched the first episode, but couldn't really get into it. I'd like to try it again though, because my sister likes the show and our tastes are pretty similar.

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
I can't remember what day it comes on because we DVR most things. We got the first DVD of season 1 of Dexter on Netflix last week. We watched the first episode, but couldn't really get into it. I'd like to try it again though, because my sister likes the show and our tastes are pretty similar.

I checked, tomorrow at 10. Try Dexter, give it a chance. Soon you'll be rooting for a serial killer :lol:

Sadysue

I have a feeling it's gonna be perverted :lol:

:confused:

Never! Not on Nip/Tuck. :biggrin:

Seriously though, I wouldn't be surprised if they all died in the end. Like, one of their clients goes bonkers and blows up the whole practice with all of them in it... Maybe Liz will be the only survivor and take care of all the kids. :snacks: