Nipple tape?

CandyRain

I just bought a bunch of shelf bra tops and dresses. The support is great but the nipples are obvious at times. :ohwell:

Has anyone had positive results with a type of tape or cover that can eliminate the problem seamlessly? TIA.

Pete

Repete
CandyRain said:
I just bought a bunch of shelf bra tops and dresses. The support is great but the nipples are obvious at times. :ohwell:

Has anyone had positive results with a type of tape or cover that can eliminate the problem seamlessly? TIA.
Don't hide your nipples under a bushel let them be free....FREEEEEE :frown:

K

Kain99

Nipple tape? I have honestly never even heard of it. Sounds uncomfortable. Unless you are at work you are safe to let your nipples show. It's sexy. :huggy:

CandyRain

Kain99 said:
Nipple tape? I have honestly never even heard of it. Sounds uncomfortable. Unless you are at work you are safe to let your nipples show. It's sexy. :huggy:
I agree but one of the dresses is a little formal and I'd like the attention to be on the dress, not the nips. :shrug:

Pete

Repete
CandyRain said:
I agree but one of the dresses is a little formal and I'd like the attention to be on the dress, not the nips. :shrug:
Just how far do they protrude? Pics?

mainman

Set Trippin
FlipandFlop said:
Don't they make bras with built in nipples for those lacking in nippage? I say be natural
A post about boobs and nipples from someone who has the user name flip and flop...:killingme :roflmao: :lmao:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Check the Hanes Outlet online. They had something up by the cash registers when I went to the one in OBX.

cdsulhoff

CandyRain said:

Try VS also. I remember when I brought this evening gown for a formal party and I had to find something to support my boobs. The dress was backless and a V cut in the front. Well The Bra pads didn't work so my last result was GET this Duct Tape..... Yeah you read this right I put Duct tape on for support... It was a funny site to see. My mother-in-law holding my boobs and my hubby taping them... MY boobs don't sag ( Much) but they are big and they need as much support that I can give them...

OH yeah one more thing !!! They hurt like a biath getting it off.....

Lilypad

CandyRain said:

You're not gonna tell me you don't have any pasties! :shrug:

DQ2B

CandyRain said:

I can't believe I can actually answer this question. Eons ago, when I did a preliminary Miss America pageant we were told to use the round band-aids. Worked fine.