Nix Steve's Car Care in Lex Pk

blacklabman

This shop is located just south of PAX's gate 2 on 235.

Stopped by there to schedule a time slot to get my vehicle fixed. When I detailed work, I knew immediately he was not interested. Very arrogant in his attitude, almost belligerent.

Avoid this place. Too bad if he goes out of business, but am sure the workers there can get another job if they are competent.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
I've been there before and won't go back either. What should've been and easy one day job was messed up because he ordered the wrong parts. Instead of letting me know early, I went back later to pick up my car and was told it would take another day to get the right parts. It ended up taking 3 days total before the work was done.

Two thumbs down :boo: :boo:

Jameo

What?!
A few friends of mine have work done their and have never said anything but great things about him!! :confused:

Jimmy Rader's in Hughesville by the Jazzercise is a great auto shop. Honest and "cheap" (like anyone is really cheap when it comes to working on cars these days). Lets you know when there is a problem and doesn't do work without approval.

Athena1078

Social Director
I had great work done at a shop next to the junk yard in Hollywood. I loved their work, and very very cheap...

tatgirl99

Go Steelers!!!
I've had a few things done at Steve's before and was happy with the service. Steve does have an attitude problem though.