No Black Nurses to care for Baby per Dad's request

So cuz should have put here stuff in a locker. There were a few cars at WFC that have been broken into to. I never could understand why they didnt use lockers.

I use the lockers when I go...not sure why she didn't, she's certainly regretting it now.

The little bastards that broke her window and stole her stuff went right to Best Buy and tried to use her card, which was declined because it's a check card only. They weren't able to get their faces on camera either :boo:

sockgirl77

I use the lockers when I go...not sure why she didn't, she's certainly regretting it now.

The little bastards that broke her window and stole her stuff went right to Best Buy and tried to use her card, which was declined because it's a check card only. They weren't able to get their faces on camera either :boo:

Are y'all quite done ruining this perfectly entertaining thread with gym talk?

Toxick

Splat
On the other hand, if everyone got to pick their nurses then you'll have all kinds of requests from specific genders, specific marital status, race, age group, personality type....

I know I would have very specific requests.

I want a demure female Hawaiian nurse, preferably single, but married is OK if she's discreet. I like my nurses to wear white stockings and red garters, and a skirt short enough that I can see them. Oral fixation is a plus.

I would also be agreeable to tall Nordic female nurses with strong forearms and good rhythm.

No gingers.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
It really isn't a big deal at the hospitals I have worked at. its a normal part of working with the public. And I worked at frederick memorial which happens to be near a huge KKK enclave and has a large african immigrant population :killingme we juust rearrange pts..who wants to provide care for someone whois uncomfortable witht hem? its not a big deal to accomodate people and it probably keeps the ridiculous complaints down as well. It's life. I had one guy tell me he would prefer a "less attractive" CNA..we accomodated him :killingme medical care is very intimate and people have preferences. It happens. youre not going to make someone less of bigot by forcing someone on them, then both people are uncomfortable and its a bad situation.

sockgirl77

I want a demure female Hawaiian nurse, preferably single, but married is OK if she's discreet. I like my nurses to wear white stockings and red garters, and a skirt short enough that I can see them. Oral fixation is a plus.

I would also be agreeable to tall Nordic female nurses with strong forearms and good rhythm.

No gingers.

Sorry, sir. We do not carry exactly what you are searching for, but please feel free to choose from the following options. Thank you and have a nice day.

Attachments

• nurse.jpg
    nurse.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 30
  • nurse1.jpg
    nurse1.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 30
  • nurse2.jpg
    nurse2.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 31
  • nurse3.jpg
    nurse3.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 36

bcp

In My Opinion

No gingers.

I rather like the gingers.